Qatar Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Qatar Government Scholarship 2022 is open. Qatar Government Scholarships Is not only for the specific program while it gives Fully Funded Scholarships in a variety of courses/majors to International students as well as for Qatar Students. You may be thinking about the Language of Instruction, So it is in English. Applicants who are interested to spend his upcoming years in Qatar can apply for Full-time Masters Degree or a Ph.D. Degree or Non-Degree Programs.
This is the only Government University in Qatar, Locates in Doha, and has Research Accreditation. 47 Bachelors, 29 Masters, 20 Ph.D. programs, 09 Diplomas, and a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) are Qatar university courses. Qatar Scholarship can be taken by All Nationality regardless of Academic Background. This is the Most Prestigious Scholarship to Study in Qatar. All other Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Stipend & Books related expenses are covered in this Qatar Scholarship by the Government of Qatar.
The University of Qatar Gives feasibility to applicants to apply online instead of submitting documents by post. Qatar university scholarship 2022 for international students is a Complete fully funded scholarship in Qatar. QU currently hosts 10 different colleges of Academia. Community engagement is at the heart of QU’s mission and vision. Let’s Talk more in detail about this Qatar Government Scholarship.
Details Qatar Government Scholarship 2022
- University: Qatar University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, PharmD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
List of Courses
Qatar University provides a wide range of Bachelor, MS, Ph.D. courses.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Business & Economics
- College of Education
- College of Law
- College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
Note: International Students are Only Eligible For “Qatar University Scholarship”
- Exemption From Course Tuition Fees.
- Provision of University Accommodation.
- Textbooks Fees Exemption.
- Annual Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
- A Master’s degree or higher received with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher received with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- Higher school diploma to get a scholarship in a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students must satisfy additional college/program-specific admission requirements.
- The Requirements vary from Program to Program.
- Further Admission Requirements for Graduates (Here)
- Check Admission Requirements for Undergraduates (Here)
How To Apply
Applicants Must Submit an Online Application. To Apply for the Qatar University Please Visit the Official website of Qatar University.