The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is now open. Queen Elizabeth is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from Commonwealth Countries to Study a Full time 2 Year Master Degree Program. The Scholarship will be awarded in Low and Middle income Commonwealth Countries.
Experience a New Country and Culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime. The Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. This year 5 Countries are participating under queen Elizabeth commonwealth Scholarship. There are different Universities participating under 5 different Countries
The Scholarship is a Life Changing Opportunity. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.You can apply to any of the university depending on your course and other conditions. Scholars will be advised to travel once travel restrictions are lifted and universities are open and accepting international students.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 Details
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship offered By Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth
- Course : Masters Degree
- Duration: 2 Year
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9 July 2020
Name of the Universities Participating in Scholarship
- Sri Lanka: IBMBB, University of Colombo, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- South Pacific: The University of the South Pacific, Fiji National University
- South Africa: University of Johannesburg, Rhodes University, University of Stellenbosch, North-West University, Tshwane University of Technology, University of Pretoria
- Papua New Guinea: Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- Namibia: University of Namibia
List of Courses
Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 is a Full scholarship for international students for doing 2 years of Master’s. All Courses and Majors are available under this Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2020.
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering, and mathematics
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
- Full Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Eligibility Criteria For Selection
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- There is No Upper age Limit.
- The Classes will Start in Some Universities in July-Sep & in Some Universities from February.
- All further questions and their answers are available (Check FAQs)
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
How To Apply
To begin your application please create a log in. Please take a note of your log in details and the link to the application form. The application does not need to be completed in one sitting so you can use these details to return to your application at a later time. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.