Here is another opportunity that is the University of Bonn SDG Exchange Program Germany 2021. You should apply for it because all Nationals are eligible for this SDG German Scholarship. United Nations is leading Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that is calling applications from the international students for this SDG exchange Program. This Fellowship program will allow you to do a joint research project.
The duration of this Fellowship program is 3 Months or can be 12 months. This is a Fully Funded scholarship but there is No Accommodation facility available in it. There is an allowance for your family member too. The scholarship will take place at the University of Bonn. There is NO IELTS/TOEFL needed. Applicants belong to Any Academic Background are eligible for this scholarship.
The University of Bonn currently has a large number of collaborations with universities and research institutes in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The basic aim of this Research Scholarship is to support talented researchers and build and strengthen networks through them. Germany is free for international students you can check Tuition Free Universities in Germany 2020.
SDG Exchange Program Germany 2021 Details
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 3 Months to 12 Months
- Degree: PHD Student are eligible, research doing students
- Deadline: May 31, 2021.
here are many ways to Study in Germany Without IELTS 2021. Germany is home to many international students. The German Education system is widely trusted across the globe. You may read this Study in Germany Without IELTS | No IELTS & TOEFL.
- Travel allowance will be provided
- A scholarship of € 3,000 per month for selected candidates
- Additional funds for family members: up to € 300 for a spouse and € 250 per child
- A research expense allowance of up to € 500 per month can be submitted to the International Office after the fellowship has been awarded.
- Information on applying for the allowance will be provided with your fellowship award.
- International Office cannot provide housing for the scholarship recipients.
- Work on a topic that contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as set forth by the United Nations.
- Must be an international Ph.D. degree holder and doing some valuable research
- Relevance of the research topic to developments in the region of origin
- The fellow’s contribution to academic life
- The fellow’s integration into the host institute
- Follow-on value: a plan for future collaboration projects between the fellow and the host institute in Bonn.
- Online form
- Project description consisting of:
- An outline of the research project to be worked on during the fellow’s stay in Bonn
- Reasons for the fellow’s invitation and a description of his or her contribution to research.
- An overview of the collaboration between the applicant and the fellow so far
- An outline of the integration of the fellow into the host institute
- An outline of follow-on value: (a) plan for the outcome of the stay, (b) plan for growing the collaboration in the future.
- Fellow’s CV (PDF)
- A financing plan
How To Apply
Submit all the documents above and then email them to them. To Apply please visit SDG Exchange Program Germany.