Seoul National University Scholarship in Korea 2021 (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Apply For Seoul National University Scholarship in Korea 2021. There is 330 total number of Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea at Seoul University. Study a Full-time Masters, MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. without IELTS & TOEFL in Korea. Seoul National University is searching for outstanding international students and future researchers from all corners of the world.
SNU ranked 37th in QS World Ranking. Seoul Korean University is encouraging international exchange programs and has agreements with around 860 universities of the world. University will cover all your expenses. It is one of the most famous scholarships in Asia for many students around the world.
A faculty members of Seoul university are Highly Qualified. You will study the English language there. SNU offers plenty of cultural resources & invaluable academics. Public lectures and forums happen on daily basis. Visits from distinguished international speakers are common. Full detailed information about Fall 2021 admission is given below.
Seoul National University Scholarship in Korea 2021
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 11th March 2021
Applicants with having strong Academic profile will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Expenses Covered
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
How Many Scholarships?
Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP/GKS)
- Approximately 305 Scholarships
Silk Road Scholarship
- Approximately 05 Scholarships
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students
- Approximately 20 Scholarships
What Courses You Can Study?
All Humanities, sciences, Social Sciences, Natural sciences department available in SNU. for further details refer to the Program Section.
- Parents of selected applicants must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Must be international Students.
- Bachelor’s Degree to get admission in Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Masters Degree for admission in Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Good Academic Scores.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
How To Apply
The Applying Process is Online. Before applying must check the guideline section of the scholarship. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Seoul National University (SNU Scholarship).