Singapore Government Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded For PhD
Wants to do a PhD in Singapore with a scholarship? Applications are open to apply for Singapore Government Scholarship 2020 For International Students. Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is offering a Ph.D. Scholarship For Developing Countries.
Almost All Academic Fields are available. Moreover, there is many university collaboration for these awards. SINGA Scholarship 2020 is a kind of financial aid program that offers Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students to Free study in Singapore in any of the 3 Partner Universities.
Students who already completed Masters/MS can apply for Ph.D. in Singapore under SINGA Graduate Scholarship 2020 program which is sponsored by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore university of technology and design, and the National University of Singapore.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2020 KeyPoints
Singapore Government Scholarship for International Students will be given in 3 of the above universities.
- Host Country: Singapore
- Degree: PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship 2020 is a Full Free scholarship which will cover the following items of selected applicants.
- Tuition Fees Free
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- Free Return AirFare Cost
- Free Accommodation
Duration of Degree
The duration of the Ph.D. degree is almost 4 years.
- Almost all courses are included in SINGA Scholarship 2020.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
Also, Browse Ph.D. Research Projects: Please browse your interesting projects through Research Areas.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying them.
- Passport Copy
- A recent passport-sized photo (jpeg or png format)
- Transcripts & Reports (ALL transcripts need to be in English translation)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s educational results
- Recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).Please Check How to Write a Recommendation Letter – Example & Tips
- Excellent Personal Statement Check How To Write a Personal Statement for Scholarship
- Optional: GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All documents need to be submitted online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified after 12 weeks after the application closing date.
How To Apply For Singapore Government Scholarship 2020
Please read the important information below.
- Please make sure that the information you provide during registration in the application portal is correct, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide enough time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline. As well as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be considered.
- Also, check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.