Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey 2022 | Yunus Emre Institute Opportunity Desk
International Internship Call is Open To Apply for Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey 2022. You can get this Sky Internship program Opportunity from any corner of the World. Applicants having Undergraduate or Graduate degrees in Any Academic Field are eligible. No IELTS & TOEFL needed. The Sky Global & Yunus Emre Internship Program, was jointly created by the Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute. Duration of this Turkish Internship is 5 Weeks between July 18, 2022, and August 19, 2022.
No Application Fee is Needed. This is the Most Affordable and convenient kind of opportunity for international students. Applicants at least should be fluent in the English Language. You have to return back after the completion of the internship. Application Process is Entirely Online. Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Program offers you 4 Weeks of Training at Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, and 1 Week of cultural activities By Yunus Emre.
The program will cover Accommodation, Meals, and Travel Expenses. There is No Application Fee for the program. Selected applicants will be awarded a total of 225$ Stipend. Most Amazing Internship + Cultural Exchange Program is waiting 4 U. Youth All Around the World will gather at one place. You may also apply for the Scholarships in Turkey Without IELTS 2022. More Official Notice, Criteria & Benefits Details are given below.
About Sky Global Yunus Emre Summer Exchange Program in Turkey 2022!
Yunus Emre Institute is a World Wide non-profit organization created by the Turkish government in 2007. It aims to promote the Turkish language and culture around the world.
- Host Country is Turkey
- Duration is July 18, 2022, and August 19, 2022
- Sky International Internship is Fully Funded
- All Nationalities Are Eligible
- Undergraduates & Graduates can easily apply
- Deadline is 30 April, 2022.
What are the Benefits of Yunus Emre Summer Exchange & Internship in Turkey 2022?
A Paid internship is easy for the students to meet their expenses in the abroad.
- Complete Accommodation.
- In City Transportation Costs.
- Professional employment experience.
- Acquiring knowledge in a different sectors.
- Hands-on training
- 225$ Stipend
- AirFare Travel
- Getting mentorship and career help from sector seniors.
Required Criteria to Get This Paid Internship?
- Fluent in speaking in English. (CEFR Standards – C1 level)
- Have a 3.00/4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score
- Have no restrictions to travel to the Republic of Türkiye
- Are over 18 years old
- Are currently enrolled in a higher education institution or a master’s degree program in one of the following fields of studies:
Applicants should provide the following required documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Application form (filled and signed) click here to download
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document)
- One Page Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (.pdf document)
- Scanned Copy of Valid Passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf document)
- Transcript (.pdf document)
How To Apply For Sky Global Summer Exchange Program in Turkey?
- The process of Application is online.
- Please visit the website Here.