Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2022 in USA | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Apply For Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2022 in USA. The United States always offer such Amazing opportunity to the international applicants and this time they are offering U.S. Fully Funded Exchange Programs to all Nationality Holders across the world. However, the duration of this Hurford Youth Leadership Fellowship 2022 is 3 Monthly only. The program is sponsored by National Endowment for Democracy, Hurford Foundation, International Forum for Democratic Studies & World Movement for Democracy.
The most interesting part of this Fellowship program is that successful applicants upon return from America will serve as Country Focal Point working with Alumni Network to lead the network in the Youth related Activities. If you are ready to enhance and build your Leadership skills then you must apply for this Hurford Youth Leadership Program. Your’s all Travel, Visa & Accommodation related expenses will be covered by Hurford Foundation
The program will start from March 1st, 2022 to 31st May 2022. Don’t need to worry about Highest CGPA. It’s just a Non-Educational Program based upon the Leadership Qualities of applicants. Applicants who have strong leadership skills are eligible for this scholarship. In fact, There is No IELTS/TOEFL requirement, but you must Speak, Write, and Understand English very well. Further, Here Are The Scholarship Programs of the World’s Top 100 Universities.
Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2022 in USA Details
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 3 Months
- Sponsored By: National Endowment for Democracy, Hurford Foundation,
International Forum for Democratic Studies & World Movement for Democracy.
- Dates: March 1st, 2022 to 31st May 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd July 2021
Apply For SUTD Scholarship in Singapore 2021
The Hurford Program seeks to build leadership skills, enhance organizational talents, and harness the potential of emerging democratic leaders from around the world.
Through the Hurford program, youth activists per year spend 3 months in the program, during which they expand their global network, learn lessons from activists from democracy movements around the world, and contribute to the development of the World Movement for Democracy.
The program is being sponsored by National Endowment for Democracy, Hurford Foundation, International Forum for Democratic Studies & World Movement for Democracy.
Now, You Can Study in New Zealand Without IELTS
What Benefits You Will Recieve?
- Each Fellow will receive a Monthly Stipend for Living Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Round Trip Air Travel Tickets to and from Washington, D.C.
- Fellows are provided with a Fully Equipped Office, including Internet and Email Access, and a Limited Budget for Fellowship Related Long-Distance Phone calls.
Fellows Main Duties During Program
Specifically, each fellow will engage in the following activities:
- Conduct research on one topic related to the democracy themes
- Facilitate online discussions
- Contribute to the World Movement social media posts
- Take part in planning and implementing other activities of the World Movement
- Participate in relevant events and discussions in Washington, D.C.
- Creatively share discussion materials and results.
Here is a Great Chance for you to Study in Germany Without IELTS
- Applicants interested in applying for this program must not be more than 30 years old.
- Hurford Youth Program is open to Anyone.
- Knowledge of English is compulsory
- They Must Demonstrate a strong interest in Democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy in their respective communities, as well as worldwide.
- Youth affiliated with civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
News For you! Deam of Study Abroad in American University is over!
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Hurford Leadership Program. Please Visit the Official Website of the Hurford Exchange Program 2022.