SUSI Summer Exchange Program To United States of America 2023 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Applications has been invited for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program To the United States of America 2023. SUSI is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Duration of the SUSI Youth Exchange Program is 6 Weeks. Both Male & Females can apply for SUSI 2023 Student Leadership Program. NO IELTS/TOEFL Requirement. No CGPA Requirement. No need for a Passport at the time of applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2023. It is sponsored by the US Department of State.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students is designed for Undergraduate Students enrolled at a university. It is a Free Study in the USA for students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. SUSI is a Leadership exchange Program in the USA. You Don’t Need a Passport at the time of applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2022. In fact, You don’t need any Previous Work Experience.
SUSI 2022 is a Leadership Summer Exchange Program for America. All expenses of the USA Exchange program are always sponsored by the Department of the United States. The basic objective of this Program is to promote Mutual Understanding between applicants of different countries and among American Students. The Detailed Information About SUSI Summer Exchange Program To the United States of America 2022 is given below.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program To United States of America 2023 Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Deadline: 28th Oct 2022 Check Deadline. Your country under the U.S Embassy Website of your country (Here)
About SUSI Program
Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSI) for Student Leaders are Intensive Short Term Academic Programs whose purpose is to provide groups of Undergraduate Male & Female student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States.
During the 4 Weeks Academic Residency, participants also have the opportunity to engage in educational and cultural activities outside of the classroom
- Air Fare Ticket
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
- Have a strong interest in public policy.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can apply
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree can Apply
- If you are enrolled in a Two-year bachelor’s program, you are eligible to apply if you are NOT in your final year of study. Final-year students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a four-year bachelor program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Five-year Medical OR MBBS program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
Participants must be committed to returning home to complete their degrees.
All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others.
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. Please Visit the Official Website of the U.S. Embassy Pakistan SUSI Program. If you are from any other country and want to apply for SUSI program then check (Here) for your country’s Eligibility Criteria. Use this filter in the sidebar and see your country list (Here).