The Sydney Scholars awards are now open to Study Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Scholarships. The Sydney Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The University of Sydney is Australia’s First University, Public University, and regarded as one of the most Leading Universities. Now the Students can apply for the Sydney Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree.
Australia is the first country to open borders for international students after COVID-19, as the PM of Australia allowed International Students to come back. Also, they announced 2000 Scholarships in Australia for International Students. You can study any academic field available at the University of Sydney. The COVID-19 has increased the demand for our Free of Cost Online Courses which can lead you towards gaining Full Scholarship.
The Duration of the Sydney University Scholarship is Full 4 Year for Undergraduate, 2 Year of Master, and 3 years for Ph.D. All the Expenses will be covered by the University of Sydney and the Australian Government. Most of the Australian Universities are accepting Duolingo English Test (the New English Proficiency Test) which can be taken from Home. Let’s Find some more interesting details about Australian Scholarships.
Details About Sydney Scholarships for International Students
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year (For MS, Ph.D.), 30th Sept 2020 (For BS)
Alert: Let me highlight some most important Scholarships recently announced don’t ever think to miss.
- Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 | United States | Fully Funded
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada 2021 | Full Funded
List of Courses at University of Sydney
There is a wide range of Bachelors’s, Masters’s Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields are given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
Financial Benefits For BS
valued at $6000 per year, which are tenable for 1 to 5 years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
• $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree
• $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
- Be a Domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student
- Personal Statement in support of scholarship application
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- Ph.D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Research Proposal (Check How to Write a Research Proposal)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume. (Check How to Make an Effective CV)
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter (Check Supervisor Acceptance for Australian Graduate RTP Scholarship 2020)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First
- Language) (Check IELTS Free Online Preparation Course)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How To Apply For Sydney University Scholarship
The Application Process is Online for the University of Sydney Scholarships. To Apply You Need to go to the Official website of the University of Sydney. To Apply For Bachelors (VISIT HERE), To Apply for Masters, Ph.D. (VISIT HERE)