The University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Applications for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 has been Open. The University of Tokyo is now accepting applications for the Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. There is No Application Fee to apply for this Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarship. The University of Tokyo Ranked 1st in Japan.
No Need For Language Test Such as IELTS or TOEFL If You have Studied previously in an English Language Institute. The Duration of the Master’s degree is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Degree is 3 Years. All expenses relate to Accommodation, Food, Visa & Tuition fees are fully financed by MEXT. There are Many Japanese Scholarships 2022 & Without IELTS.
Almost more than 298,000 International Students are currently studying in Japan and the total Numbers of Universities are 780 in Japan. Japan is Among Top 10 Studying Destination. The University of Tokyo is offering a Diverse Field of academic programs. High educational standards, safe, peaceful place to study, Low tuition fees, and generous scholarships.
The University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th October 2021
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship
- Master’s Program: October 2022 – September 2024 (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: October 2022 – September 2025 (3 Years)
Available Fields & Majors
The Following fields are given below You can study at the University of Tokyo Under MEXT Scholarship.
- Earth and Planetary Science
- Biological Sciences
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- Monthly Allowance: 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program). 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
There are Basic eligibility Criteria for the University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2022.
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- NO Need of Language Test
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Has completed an educational program whose primary language of instruction is English that satisfies the entrance requirements to the Master’s Program or Doctoral Program at the Graduate School of Science, the University of Tokyo.
- Has passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) with a score of N2 or higher.
- Has completed an educational program whose primary language of instruction is Japanese that satisfies the entrance requirements to the Master’s Program or Doctoral Program at the Graduate School of Science, the University of Tokyo.
How to Apply
Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application. The Application Guidelines Link is given below. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Tokyo.