Tianjin Government Scholarship Program for International Students in China, 2020
Applications are open to Apply for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program for International Students in China, 2020. Students from all Nationalities can apply. Applicants from Any type of Academic Background can apply.
Tianjin Government Scholarship offering programs in the English Language as well as in Chinese. Tianjin Scholarship in China is a free scholarship to study in China. The Duration for the Bachelor’s Degree is 4 Years, 3 Years for Master’s Degree.
The Most Important thing is that NO Such GPA requirements For Tianjin Government Scholarship. NO IELTS. Tianjin Government is offering Scholarship For Bachelors Degree & Masters Degree in Tianjin University of Technology and Education.
Tianjin Government Scholarship Program Details
The Study in China in Chinese Universities are nowadays giving tough competition to US Universities.
- Country: China
- University: Tianjin University of Technology and Education
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master
- Duration: 4 Year, 3 Year
Deadline: June 15, 2020
Courses Available for Undergraduate Scholarships in Tianjin
Courses Available for Graduate Scholarships in Tianjin
Tianjin University is offering 2 years of Masters to international students.All courses are in ENGLISH.
There are 2 China Government Scholarship Program at Tianjin University. This China Scholarships For Pakistani students and for International students is a greate golden opportunity.
This full scholarship 2020 will cover Registration, Tuition Fee, Textbook and Accommodation Fee. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
Estimated costs for partial scholarship students.
1. Application fee:400 RMB
2. Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
3. Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
4. Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room), 35RMB/day(double room) Including：bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship. Tianjin CSC Scholarship and university scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students in China to pursue Masters, & Ph.D. Degree
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
Applicants for undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
Applicants for the master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely for Fully Funded Scholarship in China, Tianjin University 2020.
- Application form for Tianjin government scholarship: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Photocopy of Passport
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant)
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
Tianjin University China will evaluate every application. The best candidates they will select for Tianjin CSC SCholarship 2020 and Tianjin University China scholarship 2020
Admission and Notice
TUTE will send Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202) to the applicants before July 30th. The applicants can apply for a visa from China Embassy with these documents.
Tianjin University of Science and Technology。Address: No.1038 Dagu Nan Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, P.R China。International Exchange Office (Mailbox 512)。To: John Li or Alice, ZHANG 。Tel: (8622) 60600236, 60600232 Fax: (8622)60600232，Postcode: 300222.
TUST Agency Number is 10057
How To Apply For Tianjin Government Scholarship Program
You have to download the Application Form & fill the Application Form. The applicants send the application materials to the International College of Tianjin University of Technology and Education. The complete details are given below in the Link.