Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship – Japanese Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2021 is inviting applicants All around the world. Applicants having Any Nationality who wants to pursue a Masters & Ph.D. degree Scholarship in Japan can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. Almost all the majors are available for you, All nationalities holders can apply for these Undergraduate, Master & Post Doctoral degree scholarship.
Toyohashi University is located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan. The duration of the Master Scholarship is two years, while for Doctoral, it is three years. Japan is one of the few countries in the World in which the number of international students is on increase. So, the Next Year is the Year of Japan for International students.
Dear all, As MEXT Embassy Recommendation Scholarships, have been over. Let’s check other scholarships in Japan. IELTS/TOEFL is not required. English proficiency certificate can be submitted for Japanese Government Scholarships. Japan Scholarships for Masters, PhD, and MS leading to PhD 2021 Via MEXT University Channel, MEXT JICA, MEXT Top Global Scholarships & Others are inviting international students from All across the world.
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2020 Key Points
These are fully funded scholarships for undergraduate international students also fully funded master’s scholarships for developing countries 2020-2021.scholarship in japan university which is Toyohashi University of technology details are given below
University: Toyohashi University of Technology
Degree: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31st January 2020
Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Japan by the Toyohashi University of Technology.
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- Application Fee Free
- Admission Fee Free
- Tuition Fees will be Borne by the Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship.
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
Duration of Degree
TUT MEXT Scholarship 2020 is for a not long duration. it is the MEXT Scholarship university recommendation scholarship.
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
Courses and Majors
Mechanical System Design
Materials and Manufacturing
System Control and Robotics
Environment and Energy
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
Information and Communication Systems
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer and Mathematics Sciences
Human and Brain Informatics
Media Informatics and Robotics
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
Molecular Design Chemistry
Molecular Functional Chemistry
Molecular Biological Chemistry
Architecture and Civil Engineering
Architecture and Urban Design
Urban and Regional Management
MEXT Scholarship Requirement & Criteria
It is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Japan.
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
- Applicants are expected to be academically excellent and strongly motivated.
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree.
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Abstracts of Graduation Thesis and Publications
- Academic Transcripts
- Graduation/Expected Graduation Certificates
- One Recommendation Letter
- Documents to Prove English Proficiency
- Photocopy of your passport
- Application form for Japanese Government Scholarship.
How To Apply For Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship
Read all post carefully and click on the below official link you will be directed towards the online application form.