Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship in Japan (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2021 is open now. Applicants from all around the world having Any Nationality are eligible for this Award. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Get a Master Degree & PhD Degree. Toyohashi University is located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan. The duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 years, while for Doctoral, it is 3 years.
IELTS/TOEFL is not required only English proficiency certificate can be submitted for Japanese Government Scholarships. You might be Interested to Apply For the University of Tokyo Summer Internship in Japan 2021. This University has many Courses for International students. In fact, It is free from Registration fee & Admission fee. Japan is one of the few countries in the World in which the number of international students is on increase.
Japan Scholarships for Masters, PhD, and MS leading to PhD Via MEXT University Channel, MEXT JICA, MEXT are Top Global Scholarship. TUT Scholarship is from MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. After Getting a Scholarship for your research You have to find a Supervisor from Toyohashi University. For this check How To Find a Supervisor?.
Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship 2021 Key Points
- Location: Japan
- University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Degree: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th January 2021
Next Year is the Year of Japan for International students. One interesting thing that you can work for 28 hours a week while studying on these scholarships and per hour payment in Japan is approximately 12$.
- Arrival Air Ticket & Return Air ticket will be provided by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
- No Application Fee
- No Admission Fee
- Tuition Fees will be Borne by the TUT
- 143,000 JPY Per Month (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
Duration of Degree
TUT MEXT Scholarship 2021 is for somehow a long duration scholarship. Details are given below:
- Master’s Degree Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Degree Program: (3 Years)
Courses and Majors
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
- Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
- Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Management
- 2021 Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship
- Academic Transcripts
- Good Personal Statement
- One Recommendation Letter
- Documents to Prove English Proficiency
- Photocopy of your passport
- Research Plan
- Resume/ CV
- Certification of any Course or achievement
It is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Japan.
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Applicants should be excellent in Academia and strongly motivated.
- Applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree to get admission for Master Degree.
- Applicant Must Hold a Master’s Degree to get admission in a Doctoral Degree.
How To Apply For Toyohashi University of Technology Scholarship
Read the above article carefully and open the official link then you will be directed towards the online application form where you can upload the necessary documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Toyohashi University MEXT Scholarship.