Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 | BS, MS & PHD | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Applications are invited to apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021. This is a Government Funded Scholarship in Turkey for all international students from around the world to study Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is one of the Famous & Top Rated Scholarships for international students to study in Turkey for free.
All-Academic Fields are Available for Bachelors’s, Masters & Ph.D. The Courses are taught in English For International Students. There is No Application Fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship. The Students will also be provided with 1 Year Free Turkish Language Course.
All Applicants having Any Nationality are eligible to get this Abroad scholarship free of cost. Students will get a chance to learn a New Language that is the Turkish Language free of cost through this Scholarship. Turkey Scholarship for international students is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all students from around the world. You can also apply for List of Japanese Scholarships & Internships 2021.
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Short Term Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 20th February 2021
Undergraduate Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Master Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
Ph.D. Scholarship: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
The Turkish International Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition Fee Free
- Monthly Stipend:
- 700 TL per month/Undergraduate
- 950 TL per month/Masters
- 1400 TL per month/Ph.D
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
This is a Basic Eligibility Criteria for the Turkey Government Sholarshuipo 2020 for Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. Degree.
- Citizens of all countries Eligible, Except Turkish Citizens.
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2019)
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
All Candidates Must Submit the Following Documents Online.
- A valid National Identification Document
- A recent photo of the candidate
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores
How to Apply
All Applicants Need to apply Online from 10th January 2021 to 20th February 2021. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Turkey Government Scholarships.