UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is open Now. The UNICEF Works in Over 190 Countries. UNICEF Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship program For All the Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Students to work with UNICEF. They have Diverse Majors/Fields available for Internships. The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for the Students. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given a Monthly Stipend, as well as Travel Costs, will be provided. This is a Fully Funded Internship and all of the expenses will be covered by UNICEF.
Remote Internships are Also Available. Build a compelling profile and get your dream job. Explore the New Opportunities in UNO Agencies. UNICEF’s Headquarters is in New York. They have a Variety of Vacancies OPEN for this Opportunity. Make sure to apply for the 210 Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarships 2022. Are You Ready to Start your career with UNICEF? The detailed information is given below.
UNICEF Internship Program 2022 Details
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
About UNICEF Organization
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
Benefits of UNICEF Internee
The UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution toward Travel
- No Visa Costs.
- International Certification
- Remote job after Internship
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
How to Apply For UNICEF Internship Program 2022?
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.