UNIL University Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 – Opportunity Desk
Applications has been open for the UNIL University Scholarship in Switzerland 2022. Applicants belonging to All Nationality holders across the world are eligible for this UNIL Switzerland Scholarship. Scholarship Duration can be 1 year or 2 years depending upon the university. Université de Lausanne is the Best University in Switzerland and has a High Potential for Research. The University of Lausanne will offer 42 Master’s Programs in 2022.
Apply For Swiss Government Scholarship 2022. The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the master’s (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen master), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
The University of Lausanne, also known as UNIL, is currently ranked within the Global Top #150 of the QS World University Rankings. Candidates must send their completed application list of documents to attach to your application, by post. Studying in Switzerland provides a safe study place for international students. Read How To Study in Switzerland For Free 2022. For More Details About UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2021 is given below.
Details About UNIL University Scholarship in Switzerland
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree: Master’s Program
- Deadline: 1 November 2022
List of Department
The list of all Masters degrees at UNIL is given below:
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law
- Criminal Justice
- Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economic
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Social and Political Science
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
Programs that are not Eligible
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programs)
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month for the complete duration of the master’s.
- Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree is considered equivalent to a bachelor’s at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Must have Good English Language Skills.
- November-December: Processing of applications by the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) and the Admissions department (SII)
- December-January: The SASME informs candidates whose application is incomplete or has not been accepted by the admissions department that their application for the scholarship has been unsuccessful.
- January-February: Complete applications are transferred to the faculties for consideration of their eligibility for the chosen master’s degrees.
- February-March: The SASME informs candidates whose application has not been accepted by the faculty.
- March: The selection board for master’s scholarships selects the candidates who will be offered a master’s scholarship.
- Early April: candidates are informed of the selection board’s decision.
How To Apply
Submit the Online application form. To Apply Please visit the Official Link to UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022