UniSA Scholarships applications are now open, so hurry up to apply for this wonderful
opportunity. The University of South Australia offers a fully funded scholarship for students who want to study in Australia For Master degrees and PhD degrees. you can apply for a UniSA Scholarship online now because it’s a public university in Australia. Now more than 1000 scholarship programs are available here. So if you want to study in Australia, come and join us.
The duration of study with the UniSA Scholarship is 3 years. You are lucky if you applied for the UniSA Scholarship because it’s a fully funded scholarship for students. The University of Australia offers programs in English. The total number of scholarships for international students is 300 who want to study in Australia with a full-time Master & degree and PhD program.
At the University of Australia, you can do research in your degree. There are many Scholarships available at UniSA, such as University President’s Scholarships (UPS), Research Training Program, International Scholarships (RTP) and International Research Tuition Scholarships. All fields of study are available here. A lot of other scholarship programs are offered by the University of Australia for desired candidates. Experience a world-class education here and learn more with international students. More details are given below.
Details about UniSA Scholarship
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Total Scholarships: 300
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Duration : 3 years
- Deadline: 31st August 2022
Ranked among the very best young universities in the world.
List of Courses
- Aboriginal and Australian Studies
- Accounting and Finance
- Biomedical Science
- Business Communication
- Construction Management
- Contemporary Art
- Creative Industries
- Education and Teaching
- Environmental Science
- Film and Television
- Health Science
- Human Movement, Sport, Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Management and HRM
- Radiation Science
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Nutrition and Food Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
- Tourism, Sport and Events
By the Government of Australia, the scholarship is fully funded, so your financial coverage
is also included in this scholarship.
- The Thesis Allowance will also be covered in this scholarship
- Sick Leave is also provided by the university (paid Leave)
- Living allowance for the candidate is provided. For the Master & Program,
students are $420 and $840 for a PhD.
- Full tuition fees will also be included in scholarships.
- Fee Recreation leave
- The full tuition fee is also covered by the UniSA Scholarship
- Overseas Student Health Cover
The following Eligibility Criteria are available for UniSA Scholarship
- Any international candidate can apply for this scholarship
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- The scholarship recipients must have first-class Honours (or equivalent)
- You can do a full-time Master in research and Research of a PhD at the University of South Australia.
How To Apply For UniSA Scholarships ?
You can apply for the UniSA Scholarship online and submit your application. So for more
details, Visit Here.