Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) Open up its admission for Domestic and International students across the world to pursue Master’s Degree programs & Ph.D. Degree scholarships for All Nationalities.
Malaysian Government scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students. UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare.
IELTS/TOEFL needed for Study Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. UKM Malaysia scholarship is a Full Free Scholarship to Study Abroad for All International Students. Also Must Apply For University of Technology Sydney Scholarships In Australia (RTP) Fully Funded)
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Degree: Master & Ph.D. Degree
- Nationality: All can apply
- Deadline: 6 July 2020
Scholarship Degree & Duration
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship is for Master Degree Scholarship & Post Doctoral Scholarship.
- Duration of Master degree is 2 Years
- Duration of PhD Degree is 3 Years
All Courses are available at Kebangsaan University in Malaysia. The List is given below:
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students at UKM University by the Government of Malaysia. It will cover the following items of selected Applicants
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Registration Fee Free
- No Thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00 per month for Ph.D. & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00 per month
- One round trip flight ticket (economy class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan, and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only)
Excellent local and Outstanding international students selected by the Selection Committee who meet the following qualifications:
- For MSc applicants, candidates must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree with
Distinction CGPA of at least 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university
- For Ph.D. applicants, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable university; MUST have published at least TWO.
- IELTS & TOEFL is also Needed to apply to this program please check the official link at the end of the post to read more about the criteria.
How To Apply For Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship
Applicants will need to download and complete the application form from the UKM Graduate website. The application form along with the required supporting documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will be considered unsuccessful and will be notified to the applicant.