Applications are open for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students. Brunei Darussalam University is offering scholarship in Master Degree Program & PhD Degree Program to All applicants across the globe.
This Scholarship is for both Brunei & Non Brunei candidates to pursue their academic study with International researchers. If you are worried about application fee so Be happy because NO registration Fee. University of Brunei Darussalam will cover all expenditure of selected students.
There are Many Courses available in Brunei Darussalam university & big option will b given to you either you want to take Part-Time Study or Full-Time Study. But If you see that a specific field is not given in this university so you can apply in other scholarships too such as Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 Fully Funded.
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 Details
Degree Level: Master’s Degree, PhD Degree
Eligible Nationalities: All Foreign Nationals
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 14th July 2020
About University of Brunei Darussalam
UBD university is the First university in Brunei and takes every year the largest number of students. UDB is ranked 323rd in the world by QS ranking. Netherlands is also enrolling many students so apply in OKP Scholarships in Netherlands 2021 Fully Funded 2nd Round.
The duration of the scholarship is a minimum of 1 year and maximum of 3 years in Brunei.
Master by Coursework: 12 months full time or eighteen (18) months depending on the program.
Master by Research: Twenty-four (24) months full-time.
Doctor of Philosophy: 36 months full-time or sixty (60) months part-time depending on the program.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at University Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accommodating for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- Has at least a first-class honors Bachelor’s degree with a distinction in Master’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- A second class upper honors Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impact research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
How To Apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
The Application Process is Entirely Online. The Link to the Official Website is also given below in Orange Color.