Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Apply for Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2021. Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students in China. Xiamen University ranked 267 in QS World Ranking. Xiamen University is one of the prestigious universities designated to recruit international students to study for Master Degree & Ph.D. Free in China.
No IELTS & TOEFL required for this China Scholarship Council. China has announced 20,000 Scholarships in China. Every year the Chinese Government Announced multiple Scholarships in China for international students. Almost more than 150+ Courses of Academia are available at this University.
They will provide 2 different categories of scholarship i.e. Chinese Government scholarship & University scholarship. Both are the same only the monthly allowance of CSC is more than University scholarship. All expenses are Fully Financed by China Government. Your Tuition Fee, Monthly Expenses, Accommodation & health insurance will be covered in this scholarship. More Details is given below:
Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: China
- University: Xiamen University
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: April 15, 2021.
- Master’s programs: 2 or 3 years;
- Doctoral programs: 4 years.
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Other expenses for study in China, such as international travel expenses, cost of physical examination, security deposit and utility costs for on-campus accommodation, and cost of course materials, should be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health
A comprehensive review will be conducted on the applicant’s academic record, language proficiency, overall merits, research achievements and their prospective supervisor’s comments. The shortlisted candidates will be submitted to China Scholarship Council for final approval. The final results will be published at https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn in early August.
How To Apply
You have to apply Online. Complete an Online Application Form & Upload all the Required Documents. To Apply for Visit Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2021