Application calls are now open for the University of Oulu International Scholarships in Finland. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree. Candidates from European Union(EU) or European Economic Area(EEA) or candidates from Switzerland are not required to pay Tuition Fees. This scholarship covers the tuition of a student. It does not include Accommodation Fee and other Expenses.
The University of Oulu International Scholarship will be provided to very talented students studying for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. This scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu 2 Year Program. The scholarship is awarded to students for one academic year and full tuition fee is provided.
The University of Oulu is one of the best universities in Finland. This University provides quality education to students worldwide. Students who are brilliant in their previous academic records are encouraged to get scholarships in the University of Oulu. This University scholarship provides tuition fees to the students. It does not include transportation, accommodation, and meal. More details about this scholarship are given below.
Details About University of Oulu International Scholarships in Finland
- Host Country: Finland
- Host University: University of Oulu Finland
- Program offered: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 19 January 2022
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Architectural Design
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Education and Globalization
- Mineral resources and Sustainable Mining
- Environmental Engineering
- Product Management
- Learning, Education, and Technology
- Wireless Communications Engineering
- Software System and Services Development in Global Environment
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
It apply for this scholarship, candidates must have to follow the following criteria.
- Candidates from EU/EEA member countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- None EU/EEA citizen having a permit card in Finland are eligible to apply for Master’s degree program.
- The applicants must have their previous degree obtained from a recognized Institute of higher education.
- Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants who are in the last semester of their study during the application call are eligible to apply for the scholarship in Finland.
Benefits of Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are that a full tuition fee is provided to the students.
The tuition fee covers the academic fee. If students want to continue this scholarship, they have to give outstanding performance in the previous year.
Following documents are required to apply for this scholarship.
- Verified previous degrees
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letter
- Permit card for the students who are not citizens of EU/EEA member countries
The last to apply for this scholarship is 19 January 2022.
How To Apply
The application process is very simple. Students have to apply online through the official website of Finland International scholarship. Applicants have to fill the application form and submit all required documents. For more information please visit the official website of University of Oulu.