Applications are open to Apply for the USTC Scholarship Program in China 2020 for International Students 2020. Students from All Nationalities can apply. Applicants from Any type of Academic Background can apply.
USTC Government Scholarship offering programs in the English Language as well as in Chinese. USTC Scholarship in China is a free scholarship to study in China. The Duration of Bachelor is 4 academic years, Master’s Degree 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years.
The Most Important thing is that NO Such GPA requirements For Tianjin Government Scholarship. NO IELTS. University of Science & Technology of China Scholarship is offering Full Scholarship in china.
USTC Scholarship Program in China Details
USTC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students.USTC Scholarship Program in China 2020 is giving a fully funded scholarships to international students.
- University: University of Science & Technology of China
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31st March 2020
Duration of Scholarship
The duration of the scholarship of study in china is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: 4 academic years
Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
The USTC Scholarship 2020 will provide a Full China Scholarship for all the Admitted Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
Full Tuition Waiver
Free University Dormitory or Accommodation Subsidy.
- Bachelor’s Students: CNY2,500 Per Month
- Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- Doctoral Students: CNY 3,500 Per Month.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have hold a high school diploma (equivalent to high school diploma in China), and be under the age of 30 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2020.
- Degree-seeking students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding（2019-2020）cannot apply for this scholarship.
Required Documents for Submission
1) USTC will review all the applications submitted before the deadline. Decisions for admission and granting the scholarship will be made on the basis of applicants’ academic records, research abilities and other aspects related.
2) The list of nominated candidates will be sent to the Review Committee of USTC for review in May 2020.
3) After the name list is approved by the Review Committee of USTC, the scholarship awardees will be notified by USTC and admission documents will be posted to the awardees in July.
4) The new school year shall start in September 2020. The specific date of registration will be written on the admission notice.
How to Apply For USTC Scholarship Program in China 2020