VCDNP Internship in Austria 2022 | Fully Funded Paid Internship Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
VCDNP Internship in Austria 2022 is a Paid internship for Graduated Students. Applicants across the world should apply for this Austria internship. A Lifetime opportunity as The Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP), an international non-Governmental Organization based in Vienna, Austria. Are you Fluent in English? So No IELTS OR TOEFL is Needed from selected candidates. The duration of the VCDNP International Internship is 6 Months. Get a Monthly Stipend of 1,000 Euro.
We would suggest to all the readers to apply at least for all the opportunities, maybe 2/20, you have chances to get selected in the Abroad Scholarships. Opportunity Desk is a Famous Platform in the World to provide Scholarship information to students. We don’t help in applying we just share foreign opportunities through our Blog.
Remote Internship is also available by VCDNP. Along with a stipend, you will get other Financial assistantships also. Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP), encourages Women especially to apply for such Great Opportunities in Europe. Microsoft Proficiency is Required. The VCDNP is managed by the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey in the United States of America.
More Details About VCDNP Internship in Austria 2022
- Country: Austria
- Duration: 6 Months
- Vienna Center for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation (VCDNP)
- Deadline: 31st July 2022
VCDNP Program Duration
The duration of the Internship is 6 Months. The VCDNP intends to have the internship take place in person in Vienna, Austria.
Perks of Having This Internship
- Interns will receive a 1000 Euro net payment monthly
- living expenses as well as relocation expenses
- Airfare or similar transportation costs (e.g. train) where applicable and as agreed with the VCDNP.
- In case of the remote internship, a smaller payment may be offered depending on the location of the intern.
Skills & Requirements
- The internship is open to Recent Graduates.
- Especially for women from developing countries.
- Strong Writing Skills and Command in English.
- Proficiency in Microsft Office.
- Familiarity with virtual meeting software such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WebEx is desirable.
- Knowledge of online collaborative platforms (e.g. Microsoft Teams, GoogleDrive, OneDrive), graphic design and social media are pluses.
- Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- The VCDNP maintains a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Check: 10,000 Amazon Jobs 2022
How To Apply?
The deadline to apply for the internship is 31 July 2022.
The start date will be as agreed between the VCDNP and the successful candidate, ideally commencing on 15 September 2022.
Valid authorization to work or the ability to obtain a visa for Austria is required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via the online application form. Please note that you will be asked to upload a writing sample (in English and no longer than five pages), a curriculum vitae, and two letters of recommendation.