WHO Jobs 2022 | World Health Organization Careers Opportunity Desk
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! GO, and be ready for WHO Jobs 2022. The WHO Organization offers Diverse Jobs & Internship Opportunities for Graduates and Post Graduates to gain insight into WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience. The World Health Organization is a Specialized Agency of the United Nations. In Parallel to WHO, the UNICEF also announced a Fully Funded UNICEF Jobs Program 2022.
The World Health organization is also giving WHO Free Online Courses with getting Free Verified Certificates. There is NO Application Fee Charged by the WHO to apply for the Jobs/Internship. All the Participants from any country from diverse academic backgrounds are eligible to WHO programs that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments.
The duration of WHO internships is between Six to Twenty-Four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability. You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application. All the applications should be made completely Online through WHO Vacancies Page. The Detailed information and eligibility criteria, as well as benefits, are given below.
About WHO Jobs 2022
- Organization: World Health Organization
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
- As of January 2022, WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Support.
- WHO will Provide Stipends up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station. The amount will be indicated for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Provides to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance.
Who Free Online Courses
World Health organization Online Courses is an online certification. There is No Registration Fee. Even you will get online certifications by WHO. OpenWHO courses are self-paced courses it means you can study the material according to your own timing choice.
OpenWHO is WHO’s new interactive, web-based, knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders. CHECK HERE TO ENROLL IN CLASSES.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are Enrolled at a University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
How To Apply
- Go to www. who.int
- Go to the employment section
- Choose WHO internship program
- Create a profile filling all necessary fields when you choose “Global Vacancy Notice”
- Apply to global internship requisition announcement -valid for the period.
All applications should be made through the Vacancies posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system.