Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open to apply for the Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 to pursue a Masters or Doctoral Degree from Zhejiang University. This is a fully Funded scholarship for All International Students from around the world.
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available to study in Zhejiang University.NO Application Fee , No IELTS/TOFEL for CSC Scholarship 2020. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years.
Chinese Government Scholarship was Established by the Ministry of Education, China to Free Scholarship to Study in China. Zhejiang University is located in Zhejiang Province. The Full Chinese Scholarship is offered by the Chinese Government Scholarship.
Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- Host University: Zhejiang University
- Degree Offering: Masters, PhD
- Duration of Degree: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship
Deadline: 31st March 2020
Available Courses For Master
Zhejiang University is offering wide range of Master courses and fields to all international students on CSC scholarship in china.
Available Courses For Post Doctoral
Post Doctoral Courses are also available in Zhejiang University.
Duration of Degree
There are a lot of Tuition free universities in china for international students. And you can study in china in English also.
So there are alot of scholarship for studying in china. In short Free education in china for international students are awaiting specially study in china from Pakistan students.
Master degree Academic Year: 2 to 3 years
Post Doctoral Academic Year : 3 to 4 year
Do you wish to study in China? Study in Abroad is a dream of everybody . So look at this Zhejiang university scholarship opportunity and must apply for it because it is giving following Benefits to international students
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
Here is a list of documents required to apply in Zheijiang University scholarship
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Application Form
- Copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China 1500 Words atleast
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
This is latest scholarship in zheijiang University. Go through the criteria mentioned below!
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must be under the age of 35 and have bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships.
- Language proficiency requirements
- Applicants for other Chinese-taught programs should have a level 4 HSK certificate with minimum score of 190，or HSK certificate of level 5 or above.
- There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above).
How To Apply For Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
Application deadline: March 31st 2020
Applicants can submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person. The application materials submitted by email will not be accepted.
Please note the winter break is from January 18th 2020 to February 20th 2020, Application materials received during the above-mentioned time period will be processed after the beginning of the new semester.
Agency No. of Zhejiang University is 10335.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone, Zi-jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou，China, Post Code: 310058 ,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,Tel: +86 571 87951537 ,Fax: +86 571 87951755 ,Website: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn