Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
Dear Girls & Boys! Are you looking for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China? So Applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship has been open for All Nationality Holders. Applicants having Any Degree in Any Course can apply for a Chinese Scholarship. All Undergraduates & Graduates Without IELTS & TOEFL Test Result can apply for this Fully Funded CSC Scholarship in China. The Program is Funded by the CSC “Chinese Scholarship Council”. No Highest CGPA & NO Application Fee Requirement by Chinese Ministry of Education for this Opportunity.
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2 To 3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3 To 4 Years. China has announced 20,000 Scholarships for different Communities around the world. Every year the Chinese Government Announced multiple Scholarships in China for international students. Almost more than 150+ Courses of Academia are available at this University in English and Chinese languages.
Applicants will get 400$ To 500$ Monthly Stipend along with Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, and a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver. Zhejiang University is ranked #115 in Best Global Universities. Over 100 of its Alumni sit at the domestic or overseas listed companies, while a further 200 have been elected members of the prestigious Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. How To Apply and Online application Form details are given below in detail.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 Details
- Host University: Zhejiang University
- Degree Offering: Masters, PhD
- Duration of Degree: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
List of Documents
The following documents are required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China.
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply For Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China?
- The application process is Online.
- Download the Application of MASTER DEGREE & PHD DEGREE.
- For Official Notice Look at HERE.