Belgium Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open to apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 for all international students. Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students is the best opportunity to pursue a Master Degree in Belgium. Belgium Government Initiate 200 scholarships in this year. There is no restriction of Nationality to apply for Belgium Scholarships. Applicants are eligible to apply in any Academic field & Major for Master degree.
The duration of this scholarship is 1 Year & 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. All Tuition fees, Medical Insurance, Visa, Allowance will be covered by the Belgium Government. Women are encouraged to apply. Instruction language is in English you will study all courses in English in Sweden Universities. All Nationalities holders are eligible for this. So what you’ve got to do first is find a program. And there’s a select number of English-taught programs that you can choose from.
Accommodation would be in the University dormitory and Your Tuition Fees, AirFare Ticket, Stipend & Monthly expenses would be covered free of cost. There is a huge chance of Selection for this Scholarship. Belgium scholarship is the world’s best opportunity for you. Let’s have a look Clarendon Scholarship Oxford University in UK (Fully Funded). Further details are given below:
Belgium Government Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021
Study Abroad Belgium provides a lot of scholarship but this Belgium scholarship is giving 200 scholarships this year You can checklist of courses:
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
Each year, ARES grants an average of 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 grants for training courses, to citizens from developing countries.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- Duration is One Academic Year.
- Possess Relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
- Apply for only one training course.
- ARES is particularly interested in encouraging the participation of women in the international coursework and training courses that are part of the “Training, Research & Outreach for Development” program.
How to Apply For Belgium Government Scholarship 2021
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. You Cant Apply Online. The Application Form & Other Documents Must be submitted by Post. For Procedure Please Check the Link below. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Belgium Scholarship 2021.