Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
A Great News! Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 has been finally announced for the Academic session 2021-2022. There is NO IELTS/TOEFL needed for those applicants whose Bachelor Degree & Master degree is in English to be enrolled in Master Degree Scholarship in Japan & PHD Degree Scholarship in Japan. Tokyo University Scholarship is under MEXT organization who have the authority to finalize students given by the University for the scholarship.
Duration of MEXT Master Scholarship is only 2 years & the Duration of MEXT PHD Scholarship is 3 Years. MEXT is offering Almost All-Academic courses for a scholarship . There is NO Limitation while applying for this scholarship. MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan For International Students. All Nationality holders welcome however for more details keep reading this post.
Application procedure for applying in Japan MEXT Scholarship is entirely Online. Even If you have completed your Master degree under MEXT Scholarship in japan you can extend your degree for PhD by applying again in MEXT. They can extend your degree if you have got higher academic score in Master degree. All your Visa, ticket tuition fee expenses will be Japanese Government.
Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship Details
- Country: Japan
- City: Tokyo
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Degree: MS & PHD
- Deadline: 30 Oct 2020
Also apply for other scholarships too such as 300 Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
The scholarship will be given in Master & Post Doctoral Degree in Any Academic field.
The duration of MS is 2 years & Ph.D. duration is 3 Years.
Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan is offering a Fowlling Fields For Masters & Doctoral Degree & Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: Check them below.
- Life Science and Technology
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
MEXT university Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 147,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 148,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted. MEXT Scholars Don’t Require to Pay Application Fee
Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
You need to fulfill the conditions given below:
- International students from around the world from any country who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- NO Need of Language Test IF (Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.)
This is the best guideline we have written for you. Do you want to now How To Apply For Supervisor Acceptance for Australian Graduate RTP Scholarship 2020
How To Apply For Tokyo University of Technology Scholarship in Japan
Submit the application online. You can apply to Tokyo University directly. Tokyo university then nominates the selected students to MEXT Organization. Please be ready and complete the documents.