Boston University Scholarships 2021 United States | Funded
Boston University Trustee Scholarship and Boston University Presidential Scholarship are open for All Nationality Holders across the World. BU Scholarships can be taken without IELTS. Due to COVID-19 Many American Universities Offering Scholarships to International Students 2021. BU Scholarships is for Bachelor Degree Program & Master Degree Program. The main benefit of this American University scholarship is that International students and U.S. National both can apply.
American always remain in the top Preference of many students sue to best universities and top-ranked in the world. Boston university is offering many Courses with a wide range of choices for students. It is the Best Scholarship in the United States of America. It has 2 Campuses. Currently, 10,182 Administrative & Faculty Staff is in Boston. And 34,262 students are studying in BU & it is a huge figure.
BU’s most prestigious scholarship, scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities. After Finishing his degree from BU, 96% of GRaduates easily find jobs. Most awards are for academic achievement, while others go to talented athletes, performers, and artists. Plus, merit-based awards don’t require you to submit a financial aid application and do not have to be repaid.
Boston University Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: Boston University
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2020
BU List of Courses
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of General Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Questrom School of Business
- School of Hospitality Administration
- Wheelock College of Education & Human Development
Scholarships Types & Benefits
- Boston University Trustee Scholarship
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Boston University Trustee Scholarship
- Total of 20 scholarships available.
- It will cover only the Tuition Fee.
BU Presidential Scholarships
- The Annual scholarship amount is 25000$.
- All international students can apply.
- US citizens can also apply.
- Must have good academic records.
How To Apply For Boston University Scholarships
All the Applicants Need to Apply online through the BU Online Portal. No Late Applications will be accepted. To Apply for the Boston Scholarships, Please Visit the Official Website of the BU University Scholarships.