CRG Internship in Spain 2022 | Fully Funded Opportunity Desk
CRG Internship in Spain 2022 has been open now for the 10th Edition. Spain is Love and they are offering Fully Funded Paid Summer Program To International Students. The basic purpose of this Summer Internship is to provide Opportunities to Undergraduates & Graduates Applicants to conduct Summer internships. No Nationality and Country Restriction. No Application Fee. It is Totally Free of Cost.
CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation) is an International Institute. The Summer Internship in Barcelona will consist of 320 working hours (40 hours/ week), distributed over 2 months from June/July up to September 2022. Different Internship Areas are launched by CRG For International applicants. This is a 10th Summer Internship Program by CRG.
Meal, Travel Tickets, Health Insurance & Monthly Stipend will be given to selected students. Go and apply for this Golden Opportunity. You will gain International experience. No IELTS & TOEFL is needed you can apply through English proficiency Certificate. The Center is located in Barcelona. For Full Information Regarding CRG Internship in Spain 2022 is given below.
CRG Internship in Spain 2022 Details
- Country: Barcelona, Spain
- Organization: CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation)
- Duration: 320 working hours (40 hours/ week)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th March 2022
All the Expenses will be covered. It’s a Paid Internship in Spain.
- All Selected Candidates will Receive a Stipend of 400€/Month
- Return Air Ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to of 300€ / Overseas up to 800€)
- Meal Vouchers (Lunch/working days) for 2 months.
- Student interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University.
- From this Stipend, students are responsible for their own housing.
List of Internship Areas
The CRG Summer Internship in Spain is available in the following Disciplines.
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
Criteria For Applicants
- Undergraduates with an Excellent Academic Record and a Strong Interest in the above Fields.
- Two Full Years (4 semesters) of college course work completed by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates may not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2022).
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
- Master students with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in the above Fields
- Currently Enrolled in a Master’s in an accredited University and after the summer internship.
- The Application Form Must be Completed Online.
- Prepare Application Form in English.
- Your Most Recent Academic Transcript.
- Candidates will be asked to Provide Contact Details of at least one Referee.
How To Apply
- For Undergraduates Internship in Spain, Please Visit here
- For Masters Internship in Spain, Please Visit here