DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters & Ph.D 2020
Applications for DAAD Scholarship in Germany is open. It is giving Fully Funded International Scholarships in Germany for all the International Students to pursue Masters and Ph.D. All Expenses will be Covered by DAAD.
A wide range of Academic Disciplines is offered by DAAD to study Master’s Degree or a Ph.D. from one of the Prestigious Universities in Germany. The DAAD Alumni are more than 100,000 German and International students and analysts around the world every year.
All Nationalities can apply for this fully funded Germany scholarship.The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12- 24 Months & or 36 Months for the Ph.D.
Study in abroad? Wants to study in Germany? so apply for a scholarship in daad Germany. Master and Ph.D. projects are offered in the following fields.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics;
- Development Cooperation;
- Engineering and Related Sciences;
- Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning;
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
DAAD Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Scholarship Offered By Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Expenses: Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students
- Degree offered: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration of Scholarship: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
DAAD Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a German Scholarship for International Students. Daad is responsible to bear all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Applicants From Developing Country.
- Applicants have a Bachelor qualification (as a rule a four-year course) in a proper subject
- Applicants have at least two years’ work experience after the degree.
- English Language Requirements
Check this Short Online courses Harvard University Online Courses Free of Cost (100+ Online Courses)
- Application form,
- Letter of motivation (SOP),
- CV European format
- IELTS/ TOEFL/German language certificate
- 2 Letter of recommendation
- Official Transcript
- Confirmation of employment.
These documents are necessary, might be possible that some university required another kind of documents by you so must check the official university website. If you wants to study abroad but without IELTS & TOEFL so read here Study Abroad Without IELTS & TOEFL in European Countries
All universities having a different deadline so click on this link to check the deadline of various German universities.
How to Apply For DAAD Scholarship in Germany
The best strategy to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2020 to apply online on the particular university portal. The Link to the DAAD Online application is given below. Select Your Country and the Read additional data. Official Scholarship Website: www.DAADscholarship.com