Einstein Exchange Program Germany 2021 (Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Apply for Einstein Exchange Program Germany 2021. Applicants having Bachelor’s, Master & Ph.D. degrees are eligible for this Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany by Einstein Forum for outstanding Young Thinkers. No IELTS/TOEFL needed. The duration of this German Exchange Program is 6 Months.
Accommodation, Food, Travel expenses are fully financed by Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Albert Einstein Fellowship supports creative, interdisciplinary thought by giving young scholars the chance to pursue research outside their previous area of work. You will get 10K Euro for the 6 months which is enough for you.
All nationality holders having a University degree are eligible. Fellowship should preferably take place during the summer months. You can also apply for Generation Google Scholarships 2021. Germany has introduced a lot of scholarships 3,000 Germany Scholarships 2021. Full information of Einstien Fellowship 2021 is given below:
Einstein Exchange Program Germany 2021
- Country: Germany
- Location: Einstein’s summer house in Caputh
- Duration: 5 to 6 Months
- Sponsored By Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- Deadline: May 15, 2021
This Fellowship Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The duration of this Albert Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2021 is 5 to 6 Months. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship to outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
- Free Accommodation
- A stipend of 10,000 Euro For 5 to 6 Months
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Your family may accompany you during the fellowship period. The fellowship will not cover their travel expenses.
- As long as you still fit the other eligibility criteria, you may reapply for the fellowship next year with a new proposal.
- Candidates must be under 35
- Applicants must hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applicants must have a Good CV.
- A 2-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture
- The Einstein Fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun.
How To Apply
Please read carefully the above eligibility criteria and must submit all documents by email firstname.lastname@example.org. To Apply please visit Einstein Exchange Program Germany.