Application has been open to apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023. Bill and Melinda Gates are sponsor holders of this Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in UK. They are sponsoring the full cost of a scholarship for the Master Degree Program & Ph.D. Degree Program in the United Kingdom. This is a Prestigious Fully Funded Scholarship to International Students in the UK. Bill and Melina Gates Foundation Scholarship is open for all EU & NON-EU Citizenship.
Each year 80 Scholarships are awarded to International Students in any subject they are interested to study in UK. Gates scholarship will also cover all your expenses related to your studies. Best International Scholarship at Cambridge University. Heard the Word of ”Luxury”. Studying and Living in UK Makes you feel luxurious.
The duration of a Master’s Degree is 2 years & for PhD is 4 years. The Scholarship will be taken at the University of Cambridge. A world-leading graduate education. Consistently ranked among the top universities. The Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK was established in October 2000. US$210m donation was given from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- University: Cambridge University
- Funded by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th January 2023 (For International) & 12th October 2023 for US Citizens.
Gates Scholarship Funding Opportunity
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional funding.
- University Composition Fee
- Maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months)
- Return Airfare tickets to selected applicants
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,944 for a first child and up to £15,612 for a second child
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity funding – you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties.
NOTE: If you are receiving a salary from an employer or have another substantial scholarship, the Trust reserves the right to reduce or not pay the standard maintenance allowance. You should let the Trust know ASAP if you are awarded any funding towards your degree at Cambridge.
Duration of Degree
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
Courses that are not Included
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- You can Check About Departments from A to Z (Here)
Who Can Apply?
You can apply for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you satisfy the following requirements:
If you are taking admission for:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Any Nationality outside the UK,
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- reasons for the choice of course
- leadership potential
How To Apply For Gates Cambridge Scholarships?
The Application Process is completely online. All the Documents and Application Forms will be completed Online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website for the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship Program.