Global Leadership Summit Virtual ( Fully Funded) Opportunity Desk
Apply For the Global wellbeing and leadership summit. This is a Virtual Summit. All nationality holders are eligible for this Virtual Summit. Applicants have to pay only the registration fee. Winning delegates will get cash prizes and a tour of Dubai Free of cost. The Virtual Summit Programme 2021 will take place from 13-14 March, with over 150 Global leaders and Changemakers from 100+ countries.
How about an addition to all this excitement with incredible cash prizes plus other incentives with an opportunity for all the participants to interact and exchange ideas, The Deadline to submit your application is 5 March 2021 (11.59 pm GMT). 150 Students will be selected for this Online Virtual Summit.
In essence, something magical and unprecedented shall be born on this platform. Yes. Global wellbeing and leadership summit encourage fresh students to apply for our Virtual Summit Programme. However, they need to inspire the selection board with their commitment, ideas. We are offering you a chance to unite our synergies and join us in promoting our ‘International Virtual Summit Programme’.
Objective of Event
The Agenda for Young Leaders by Young Leaders! These sessions are a chance for selected Delegates to share their stories and extraordinary impact with their fellow Delegates. The best initiative will be developed further through collaboration with Reimagining Society. The Virtual Summit Programme 2021 will take place from 13-14 March, using the Summit as a platform to demonstrate the increasing importance of global leaders.
Virtual Summit Highlights
- Diplomats/Policy Makers panel talk
- Workshop on research and policymaking
- Innovation and design workshop
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Social Projects workshop
- Networking Round Tables
- Amazing prizes (including cash prize) in the amount of USD 400
- The best performing delegate will receive a fully funded scholarship to the ‘Global Wellbeing and Peace Summit’ 2021 in Dubai
- Exclusive opportunity to network with diplomats, policymakers, and global leaders
- Team activities to foster the spirit of cross-cultural collaboration
- Awards & Certifications
- Meet with like-minded young changemakers
- Workshop on policymaking and research, innovation and design, digital marketing, monitoring and evaluation of social projects
- Golden opportunity to share your social project or initiatives at a global stage
- Mentorship opportunity
- Intercultural celebration
- Applicants must be at least 15 years old as of March 1, 2021. There is NO upper age limit. An exception can be made for applicants below the age of 15 if they submit the required documents. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding the below 15 applications
- Open-minded, highly motivated individuals
- Students and young professionals of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- All sessions will be conducted in English. Therefore, applicants are expected to have a minimum intermediate English understanding
- All nationality holders can apply.
How To Apply
Complete your Application carefully. Pay the Application Fee ($8.70). Attach payment proof and other relevant documents. Submit your Application, and stay tuned! For More details visit GLOBAL WELLBEING AND LEADERSHIp SUMMIT VIRTUAL.