Higher Education Authority has been announced the Government of Irish Scholarship 2022 For International students. Applicants From All over the World Having Any Educational Background are Eligible for the International Education Scholarship (IES). There is No Registration Fee. 60 Scholarships will be awarded to Applicants through Higher Education Authority (HEA). Applicants doing any Any Degree in Previous Degree are Eligible for Irish Government Scholarship.
Ireland Scholarship For International Students is a well-known Prestigious Scholarships in the World. The aim of the 2022 GOI-IES scheme is to demonstrate Ireland’s engagement in the target partner countries. Ireland is ranked Among Top 10 Countries in the World. The scholarship is purely funded by the Irish Ministry of Education. All Expenses are Financed by Irish State and Irish Universities.
The program will be conducted completely In English. This Scholarship in Ireland is open in all Academic courses e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), and Arts, Humanities, and Social science (AHSS). Government of Ireland Scholarships is to continue Bachelor Degree, Master Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Scholarship Free of cost. Most of the students move to this State due to the Higher Quality of EDucation.
Government of Irish Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Ireland
- Sponsored By: International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & Non-European Country Applicants are Eligible
- Deadline: 25th March 2022
About Irish Scholarship
The scheme is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), on behalf of the
Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
Following a competitive process based on an annual call for proposals from individual
applicants, the HEA will approve a defined number of scholarships under the scheme
to successful applicants.
List of Courses
The scheme is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), on behalf of the Department of Education and Skills to provide Scholarships in All Disciplines to Students.
The following is a list of all institutions eligible under the GOI-IES 2022 program:
• American College Dublin
• CCT College Dublin
• Dublin Business School
• Dublin City University
• Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
• Dundalk Institute of Technology
• Galway Business School
• Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
• Griffith College , Dublin
• ICD Business School , Dublin
• Independent College , Dublin
• Institute of Technology, Carlow
• Institute of Technology, Sligo
• Letterkenny Institute of Technology
• Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
• Maynooth University
• Munster Technological University
• National College of Art and Design, Dublin
• National College of Ireland , Dublin
• National University of Ireland, Galway
• Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
• Technological University Dublin
• Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
• Trinity College Dublin
• University College Cork
• University College Dublin
• University of Limerick
• Waterford Institute of Technology
Irish Scholarship Benefits
The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending). The scholarship stipend will be transferred to the host higher education institution (HEI) of the successful student and forwarded by that HEI to the scholar.
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities
- Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.
- Final Year Student of Bachelor Degree can also Apply For this Scholarship.
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
3-4-year Ph.D. Program
Check, Also Queens University Scholarships Program 2022
The HEA will notify the applicants and the HEIs of the outcome of the
evaluation process by 1 June 2022.
Scholarships will only be approved for programs that are included in the National Qualifications Framework.
How To Apply
Applications can be submitted via the online portal. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the Irish Government Scholarship 2022.
Follow our Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter & Join our Telegram Group and Facebook Group for More Updates.