Government of Ireland Scholarship For Master Research Degree
Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council will announce his prestigious Government of Ireland Scholarship in the next month. So in advance, we are writing this post to inform you to get ready and complete your documents without any further delay. Government of Ireland postgraduate scholarship program 2020 is a Fully Funded Irish Scholarship. The sponsor of Irish Government Scholarship had invested over €13.6 million from 2013-2019.
4 categories of an Irish research council postgraduate scholarship exists right now. Irish research council government of Ireland postgraduate scholarship program can be 1-2 years depending upon the chosen course. The Government of Ireland International Education scholarship is eligible for All Nationality Holder across the world and it will cover all your expenses related to tuition fee, stipend, and other costs related to research, etc.
You can any choose any course you would like to study in Ireland later on. In this scenario, you have to first visit the official website of universities offering Masters Scholarships in Ireland. The list is given in this post. Remember that you have to submit supervisor details till November so you have a lot of time to contact the professor and get a letter from them. For this purpose, you can read How to Contact Supervisor?
More Details About the Government of Ireland Scholarship
- Country of Scholarship: Ireland
- Degree: Master Research Degree
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Nationality: All are eligible
- Deadline: 29 Oct 2020
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system. Among its features are:
It is an individual, the prestigious award for excellent research for the International students. Irish International Scholarship will fund across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology.
The free education program provides opportunities to outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage.
Which Universities Under Irish Scholarship?
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
Why You have not yet applied for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Dubai Scholarships?
What Benefits Irish Scholarship can give you?
- A stipend of €16,000 per annum
- Contribution to fees including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
|Call open||3 September 2020|
|FAQ deadline||22 October 2020|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 29 October 2020|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 5 November 2020|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 12 November 2020|
|Call outcome||End of March 2021|
|Scholarship start date||1 September 2021|
How To Apply For Government of Ireland Scholarship
Of course, We provide an easy process for our students. So in this scholarship, the same procedure will be followed as in previous scholarships. You need to apply online. The application process is an online system. To Apply Please visit the official website of Irish Scholarship Here.