HEC Morocco Government Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2019-20
Pakistani nationals are invited to apply for the HEC Morocco Government Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2019-20. The Kingdom of Morocco providing scholarships to Pakistani students meant to enter themselves in Bachelors, Masters, and pH.D. Programs. Morocco Scholarships area unit offered by the Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) for the Year 2019-20.
All-Academic Fields together with Medical, Engineering, Agriculture are offered. This is Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani students for studying abroad Since this scholarship is obtainable by the Moroccan Government, hence, NO further financial expenses responsibility is going to be on a part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
The deadlines of receipt of HEC nominations by AMCI is fixed as 15 August 2018.
HEC Morocco Government Scholarships Programme Coverage
The amount of scholarship is 750 Dirham per month (approx. USD75) and is granted principally for 12 months (on a bi-monthly basis). Accommodation, medical insurance, tuition fee waiver is also included.
HEC Morocco Government Scholarships Details
- Host Country: Morocco
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Assistance: Scholarship by the Kingdom of Morocco
- The applicant holds a minimum of twelve years of education for a Bachelor degree.
- 16 years of education for the Master’s program.
- 18 years of education within the relevant field of study for admission in Ph.D.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- No duplicate/dual nationality is going to be accepted.
- Mode of Communication is that the French language and people World Health Organization don’t have a comfortable level of the French language, have to be compelled to take a language upgrade course within the 1st year and when with success passing a language course will be listed in an academic degree.
- The selected scholar shall start their degree in Moroccan Universities by the beginning of September/October 2019.
- The scholarship awardee shall not presently be availing any other scholarship.
- The candidate should not be suspended from the dominion of Morocco earlier because of any criminal activity.
- Un-Official English Translation of French structure is transferred at Moroccan_Scholarship form.pdf.
- Download and fill AMCI application, accessible in French at fcf.pdf.
- Note that the AMCI application structure is in the French language however the candidate needs to fill his/her points of interest in the English language for the thought of HEC and AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application entry for example http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. Fill the online application form.
- After submission of the application, get its printed copy duplicate and connect the challan receipt of Rs.300/ – with HEC Application form. All installments are to be made to HEC through HBL online office. This office is accessible in all parts of Habib Bank Ltd. Account # No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Sector H-9, Shalimar Branch, Islamabad is being kept up for the online Transfer of fee to HEC
- It would be ideal if you send two sets of AMCI application form (French language filled in English) alongside required documents as referenced at page-2 of the application form (PDF document), in Spiral binding and one duplicate of HEC application form with charge receipt independently in Spiral binding tO:
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.