HEC Scholarship in USA 2022 | US-PAK Corridor Scholarship – Opportunity Desk
Here is some Exciting News for the Students. HEC Scholarship in USA 2022 completes their PhD program in the United States. Students can complete their PhD program in some of the Best Universities in the USA. This is an amazing opportunity for students who want to study abroad. Applicants having Undergraduate or Master’s Degree are eligible for this Scholarship. HEC Organizes a Fully Funded Scholarship of PhD. No IELTS & TOEFL needed in the Start.
Under the influence of the US_Pak knowledge corridor scholarship, Students will be able to pursue a PhD degree program at Top American universities. There are 200+ Universities included in this Scholarship. Top universities include Harward University, Yale University, Princeton University, Massacheutess Institute of Technology (MIT) and Many More. US_Pak knowledge corridor scholarship is very helpful for students who have some financial issues.
Applicants having a Bachelor & Master Degree in Any Course from the any University of Pakistan are Eligible. HEC allowed students to choose Any Academic Course For PHD Degree. The environment of the study area is calm. Students can explore new ideas. Institutes will cover All the candidate’s finance in Scholarship. Candidates have diverse environments that will allow them to grow confidently. More about this USA PAK Corridor scholarship is given below.
Details About HEC Scholarship in USA 2022
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host Organization: Higher Education Commission(HEC), and the US
- Degree Level: PhD
- No. of Universities? 235
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
Intro About US- PAK Corridor
In June 2015 the United States and Pakistan established an Education, Science, and Technology Working Group during the meeting of the Prime Minister of Pakistan and President of USA to establish US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor.
According to the Plan, 10,000 Pakistani scholars will join US universities in the next ten years as an effort of the Government of Pakistan to train its faculty resources in identified subject areas.
Following are benefits included in this scholarship
- Tuition fees and health insurance of the applicant will be covered.
- Free Airfare Tickets.
- Settlement Allowance will be given to selected students
- A monthly stipend will be provided to applicants.
Candidates must follow the Criteria that is given below
- Candidates must be Nationals of Pakistan/AJK
- Candidates who must fulfill the requirements that are given by Organization are eligible.
- Candidates must have MS/Mphil degree from HEC related university.
- A four years undergraduate degree (BS/B.Sc./B.E/Equivalent) (16 years of formal education) is acceptable.
- Candidates who don’t have any other Scholarships are eligible.
- Candidates must be younger than 40 years of age when using.
NOTE: It is very important that you list your name exactly as it appears (or will appear) on your passport. Mention the field of study most appropriate to your study objective. Please list all post-secondary institutions attended in reverse order (putting the most recently attended first).
- Attested Educational Certificates
- Passport copies
- Reference letter (if needed)
- Scholarship Application
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship candidates have to fill out the application form on the official website of the University. To apply online for a Scholarship Please Visit the Official Link.