Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships For International Students 2021 Opportunity Desk
Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships For International Students 2021. Heinrich Boll Scholarships is a Fully Funded German Scholarship for Undergraduate, Graduate & Post Doctoral degree. #1200 Scholarships were announced last year. There is No Registration Fee. European Union Students & German Students are also eligible for this Scholarship.
Only Online Procedure. Almost all Academic Courses are available. Heinrich Böll is one of the Most Significant and Most Popular Scholarships of the Federal Republic of Germany. This is the Prestigious Scholarship in the world from German Country. Applicants must be Fluent in English. The Heinrich Scholarship is Funded by the DAAD and Heinrich Boll Foundation.
Universities in Germany are free for international students. Students from higher Education having High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree are eligible. Good News is there are 27 Tuition Free Universities in Germany 2020. Duration of Bachelor Degree is 4 yrs, Master Degree is 2 yrs & Ph.D. degree is 3 yrs. Further details are given below:
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships For International Students Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Funded by: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- No. of Scholarships: 12,00
- Deadline: 1st March 2021 (of Each Year)
- For Germans/Foreign Students Educated in Germany: First degree only (Bachelor)
- EU Nationals/Students Not Educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
- Non-EU Nationals/Students1 Not educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
List of Scholarship
They have 2 types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany For International Students will cover the cost of expenses of selected applicants.
You will be selected upon these Criteria:
- Submission of Written Application Documents.
- An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (telephone interviews may also be held).
- Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
- There is No age limit.
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- A list of Study Certificates
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrolment certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer
How To Apply
They only accept Online Applications. So You can apply Online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Heinrich Boll Scholarship 2021.