The application period for the Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2021-2022 is open now. Applicants are invited to apply for the Hong kong Ph.D. Scholarship 2021. The purpose of this Scholarship in Hong Kong from the Government of HK is to undertake a Doctorate Degree in Research. Hong Kong Ph.D. scholarships for international students will provide a Monthly Stipend and a conference and a research-related travel allowance per year for each awardee for a period of up to 3 years.
Applicants should Demonstrate Outstanding Qualities of Academic Performance, Research ability/potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities. All International applicants across the world are welcome to apply for this Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship of 2021. All-Academic Courses are available to apply in this Hong Kong Scholarship.
We recently published the Big Name Scholarships In Canada 2021. You don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. Many Countries accepting students Without IELTS TOEFL. We have also published WCO Scholarships in Japan 2021. Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) aims at attracting the best and brightest students in the world to pursue their PhD studies in Hong Kong’s universities.
Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2021 Details
- Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
- The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2021 provides an annual stipend of HK$322,800 (approximately US$41,400)
- Conference and a research-related travel allowance of HK$13,500 (approximately US$1,730) per year for each awardee for a period up to three years.
- 300 Fellowships will be awarded in the 2021 academic year.
- For awardees who need more than three years to complete the Ph.D. degree, additional support may be provided by the chosen universities. For details, please contact the universities concerned directly.
List of Universities
Candidates who are seeking admission For Hong Kong PHD Fellowship Scheme 2021 as new full-time Ph.D. students in the Following 8 Universities.
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
- Applicants should demonstrate outstanding qualities of academic performance, research ability/potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities.
- All Nationality holders can apply
- Applicants must have Master Degree Program to apply for this scholarship
- Shortlisted applications, subject to their areas of studies, will be reviewed by one of the following two Selection Panels comprising experts in the relevant board areas: Science, Medicine, Engineering, and Technology, Humanities, Social Science and Business Studies
While candidates’ academic excellence is of primary consideration, the Selection Panels will take into account factors as follows:
- Academic excellence;
- Research ability and potential;
- Communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Leadership abilities.
How To Apply
Submit Full Applications to Proposed Universities Eligible candidates should first make an Initial Application online through the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) to obtain an HKPFS Reference Number. Applicants may choose up to two programs. To Apply Please visit the Official Link to Hong Kong Government Scholarships 2021-2022.