Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China For Masters Program (Fully Funded)
Applications are invited to apply for the Peking University Scholarship 2020 For Masters Degree Program for all the international students. This Scholarship in China is Fully Funded by the Yenching Academy of Peking University.
International Students, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan can also apply. The duration of the Master’s Degree program is 1 Year & all academic fields & Majors are available in the University. 125 Scholarships are awarded Each Year to international students.
There is No Registration Fee For the Scholarship. All the expenses will be covered by the University. Also, You can Apply for the Northeast Agricultural University Scholarship in China 2020 (Fully Funded). Please read further information about the Scholarship below.
Peking University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: China
- University: Peking University
- Course Level: Masters Only
- No. of Scholarships: 125
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: December 6, 2019
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Opportunity Desk for further updates.
Available Fields for Masters Degree Program at Peking University
The Yenching Academy offers a Diverse Fields for Master’s program to study in China scholarship. The Following Disciplines are Available for Masters Candidates For Free Scholarship to study in China.
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Peking University is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the international students & will cover the following expenses
- Full Tuition Fees Cover
- No Application Fee
- Full Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Field Study Costs
- One Round-Trip Travel Fare
- Living costs to cover campus living costs and expenses related to field studies.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider to be eligible for the Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field awarded no later than August 31, 2020
- An Outstanding Academic Record
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential
- English proficiency.
Please Note the Following Documents Required to Upload in the Online Application Form.
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement (750 words or less).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official transcript(s).
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
You Should Also Check Government of Ireland Masters & Ph.D. Scholarship Programme 2020
The last date to apply for the Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China For Masters is December 6, 2019
How to Apply For Peking University Scholarship 2020
The Application Process is Online. Complete an Online Application Form through the link given below. The Official advertisement is also given below.