PSEB Internship Program For Graduates 2022 | Pakistan Software Export Board Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
Apply for PSEB Internship Program For Graduates 2022. Applicants from all over Pakistan are Eligible. Both Males & Females are Eligible. The duration of the Internship is Just 6 Months. Every Month Pakistan Software Export Board will give you 20,000 Monthly as a Stipend. Applicants having Undergraduate or Graduates can easily apply for this PSEB Paid Internship in Pakistan.
Age Requirements of applicants can be from 20 to 30 Years Old. No Highest CGPA requirement. Neither Application Fee is needed. PSEB in collaboration with the National TCT R&D fund company is offering this Paid Internship to Pakistani Students. An Excellent opportunity for the youth to get new skills under Pakistan’s Top Multinational Company.
3,500 Graduates (ICT and Non-ICT) who completed their degree in 2019 or later will be placed in ICT companies and IT Departments, under this Internship scheme. Pakistan Software Export Board is an apex Government body mandated to promote Pakistan’s IT Industry in local and international markets. For more details regarding PSEB Internship Program is given below.
PSEB Internship Program For Graduates 2022 Details
- Internship Location: PSEB Office
- Stipend: 20,000
- Duration: 6 Months
- No. of Seats: 3,500
- Deadline: 30th July 2022
Stipend & Duration
All Selected applicants from all over Pakistan will get a 20,000 As monthly stipend. In ICT companies and IT departments of Public & Private organizations for a maximum period of six months.
2% SEATS RESERVED FOR THE DISABLED. The age limit for disabled ICT and Non – ICT graduates is from 20 to 40 years.
500 SEATS RESERVED FOR GRADUATES OF BALOCHISTAN. Graduates having Balochistan domicile and willing to work in Balochistan are eligible.
- Candidates having 16 years of education from the HEC recognized universities/institutions.
- Must be a citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record.
- Must have graduated or have completed required courses for their degree program (final result card/ transcript/ course completion certificate issued by the university) in year 2019 and onwards attested by the University/Institution.
- Should not have a current job (candidate has to provide an Undertaking).
- Age should be between 20-30 years on the last date of application submission.
- Age relaxation for disabled graduates is 20-40.
- The minimum CGPA requirement is 2.0/4.0 or 55% marks.
- Profile Picture.
- CNIC Front Back.
- Educational Degree/Transcript and/or Certifications Attested by HEC Recognized University
Steps to Apply for Internship Program.
- Create your account.
- Create your resume.
- Upload required documents.
- Provide bank information.
- Provide bank information.
- Review all information and submit the application.
Click Apply for ICT Internship (for ICT graduates).
Click Apply for Non – ICT Internship (for non-ICT graduates).