Apply For Reuters Summer Internship 2021 in Poland. Reuters News Summer Internship in Europe is looking for Energetic Final year & Graduates for this Paid Internship in Poland. Thomson Reuters Internship Program is open for All Nationality Holders across the World. There is No CGPA requirement neither Any Registration Fee.
However, Your English Communication skills is compulsory. Here Are The Scholarship Programs of the World’s Top 100 Universities. The internship duration is 3 Months. Our summer internship programme will begin in June 2021, although we can be somewhat flexible based on your University term. You will be placed in Global News Agency. All interns will get an International diverse environment.
If you are interested in a Media Group in the Future, So, you should not miss this opportunity. You will gain an Opportunity to join the biggest Reuters newsroom in Europe & alot of Chance to collaborate with other journalists across Europe. Today, We have announced Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program in USA. Further Details is given below.
Reuters Summer Internship 2021 in Poland Details
- Country: Poland
- Duration: 3 Months
- Sponsored By Reuters News Group
- Deadline: 23rd May 2021
About Reuters Internship Programs
Reuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded in 1851. It supplies business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries.We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Benefits of Internship
- Paid, three-month internship at a global news agency in our Text team
- Dynamic, international, diverse working environment
- Opportunity to join the biggest Reuters newsroom in Europe
- Chance to collaborate with other journalists across Europe
- On the job learning and training, with access to Thomson Reuters University resources
- Mentoring through the internship period
- Fluent English and very good knowledge of one other European language
- A strong interest in journalism and/or financial markets
- Excellent writing and communication skills; translation skills a strong plus
- Attention to detail, comfort with handling data and facts accurately and quickly
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- A burning desire to be first with the news
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Reuters Summer Internship 2021 in Poland Please visit the Official Link.