Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Full Funded Opportunity Desk
Call is open to Apply For Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2022. You can pursue your Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD Degree Programs from Canadian Universities. USask Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students. You will be able to get a chance to study at the Heart of Canada. The U of S Ranked 301–400 in the world and 13–18 in Canada.
University of Saskatchewan is one of the Leading Research Institute of Canada. USask is a Home of more than 3,000 International Students. Saskatchewan University is a Public Research University offering Degree Courses in Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Degree Programs.
Canada is always on Top Among International students although students have many choices. Canada is now giving Permanent Residency to Foreigners. You should check this article How To Apply For Canadian Immigration Permanent Resident? This Scholarship will cover most of your expenses because Canadian Universities Tuition fees are very high. More Details About Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is given below.
Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2022 Details
University: University of Saskatoon
Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Financial Coverage: Funded
Deadline: 1st Dec, 2021
You will be automatically considered for some of the Scholarships at the University of Saskatoon.
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Certificate Programs
Duration of Scholarship
- Undergraduate: Four Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctoral: 3 Years
What Courses You Can Choose?
- Business and Economics
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Two USask Entrance Scholarships are Circle of Honour awards, which are preferentially awarded to Indigenous students.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
- Competitive Entrance Awards” Competitive Entrance Awards include numerous scholarships and bursaries that can be accessed by many students with diverse experiences.
- More About University of Saskatoon Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
These awards are for international students and are based on academic achievement.
- University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards: Value: $10,000
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards: Value: $20,000
- Canadian Curriculum Schools Awards: Value: $15,000
- For international students graduating from an international (non-domestic) Canadian curriculum school. Value: $15,000
- Maple Leaf International School Awards: Value: $10,000
- You can find more about Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- You must be an International student.
- Must have Bachelor Degree to apply in Master Degree
- Must have a college degree to get a scholarship in Bachelor.
- For Ph.D., Must have Bachelor Degree
- If you have IELTS So it is good But if you don’t have, then apply for Duolingo Language Test. It costs 50 USD only and you receive results in 2-5 days.
How To Apply
The Applicants Need to apply Online. Find a Program, and check the admission Requirements and then Apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Saskatoon. To Learn How to Apply (Visit Here).