The Application call is now open for the State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2022. SBP is an Islamic Banking in Pakistan. Applicants can apply for this job from anywhere in the Country. Both Males/Females can apply for this job. Applicants who have CA, ACCA, Bachelor’s degree, and Master’s degree with experience are considered for this Banking opportunity. SBP has informed to its customers by advertisement in Tv channels and Newspapers.
If you get an opportunity in State Bank limited you must have the required qualification. Fresh talent with creative ideas can be helpful in any organization. So unemployed Candidates who are Jobs seekers may also submit the application. The Bank is looking for professional and hard-working team workers who always try to achieve their goals in time.
If the applicant wants to hold this job you must have Pakistani Nationality. So, if you are interested in this job opportunity apply as soon as possible. This job is going to secure your future with Paid Attractive Salary Packages. This department has a very good reputation all across the world. State Bank staff needs very well educated and well energetic Candidates for this job. Students can apply for this job online from home.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Details
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Education needed: Master and Bachelor’s degrees
- Company: State Bank Pakistan
- Vacancies: 20+
- Deadline: 4th April 2022
The latest SBP jobs are announced in the following departments:
- Digital Innovation and Settlements Department
- Information Technology Department
- Information Systems Department
- Office CISO
- Financial Stability Department
- Legal Services Department
- Human Resources Department
- Finance Department
Vacancies announced in the Departments.
- HR Department: Assistant Director HR ( OG – 2)
- Finance Department: Assistant Director Specialised Funds Accounting ( OG – 2), Deputy Director Specialised Funds Accounting ( OG – 3)
- Legal Department: Assistant Director Project Compliance ( OG – 2), Deputy Director Project Compliance ( OG – 3)
- CISO Office: Assistant Director Security Operations Center ( OG – 2)
- IT Department: IT Operation Engineer, Database Administrator, Network Engineer, System Administrator
- Information Systems Department: Application Administrator, Junior Software Engineer ( OG – 2), Application Developer
- Digital Innovation Department: Application Developer, Business Technology Analyst, Data Analyst, Payment Scheme Analyst
- Candidates must have Master’s, and Bachelor’s degree programs.
- Candidates also have Commanded of work and must be honest with the department.
- If Candidates have experience and good communication skills are eligible to apply for this job.
- Candidates should have proper skills and command as the requirements mentioned in the advertisement are also eligible for this job.
- Candidates from anywhere in the country are eligible to apply.
- Educational Certificates
- CNIC Copies
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online on the official website. Candidates can fill out the application and then download that application and attach the required documents with it. Then submit it to the official link or Head office. Visit the OFFICIAL LINK Here.