Bangkok Government Scholarship – Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship for ASEAN and non-ASEAN to study in Thailand. Bachelor, Master & Post Doctoral degree program scholarship is being offered in all academic courses in Chulalongkorn University. CU scholarships do not ask for any registration fee. Bangkok Government Scholarship is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Bangkok.
Thailand government scholarship for international students 2020 is currently accepting an online application form For Chulalongkorn University thailand. You can apply in any field such as Engineering, Sciences, Arts, Mathematics, etc. The duration of a bachelor’s degree is 4 Years, Master’s degree is 2 years and the Postdoctoral degree duration is not more than 3 years.
Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty/Programme of their choice before their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University. Thailand study abroad scholarships For International students is open for All nationality holder across the world. Also, don’t forget to apply for the Fully Funded Korean University Scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Thailand
- Funded By: Bangkok Government Scholarship
- Degree: BS, MS & PhD
- Deadline: 15th October 2020
Degree Offered & Duration
Bangkok Government Scholarship is offering scholarships in the Undergraduate degree program, Master Degree Program & Post Doctoral degree Program.
- Duration of Bachelor Degree: 4 Years
- Duration of Master Degree: 2 Years
- Duration of Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
List of Courses
Below are courses that would be offered by Chulalongkorn University. Furthermore you can visit the website of the university and check academic programs offered by the university.
- Architectural Design
- Communication Design
- Language and Culture
- International Business Management
- International Business Management
- Financial Analysis and Investment
- Brand and Marketing Management
- Communication Management
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation
- Politics and Global Studies
- Psychological Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry and Management
- Material Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- The full Tuition fee waiver will be given to selected applicants
- No registration fee, It is free for all applicants but some scholarship there is a fee which is very low.
- Monthly Stipend will be given to all applicants to cover their food & cloth expenses
- Free Accommodation: In university dormitory
- Research grant for Master or Doctoral degree applicants only.
- You must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- A reference letter enhances your selection because your previous professor writes this for you. CHECK HERE
- IELTS is for those whose previous degree was not in English.
- Must have an English proficiency degree.
- A Good Resume. You may Check Here if you have no idea how a good CV should be!
- A good GPA is required. Then you can compete with other students.
- Must have extra activities. Because Courses, certifications ad other achievements can enhance your selection criteria.
- If you don’t have any certification so Hurry up because we have launched free online courses for you Check Here.
How To Apply
Detailed information to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship can be found by visiting the official website. Because the Application Process is by Post. In order to apply Please check below: