CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020 (Fully Funded 500 Scholarships)
Wait is over now! Call for CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020 is open now. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in china for international student 2020 to pursue Master & Ph.D. Students from can apply. Applicants from can apply.
Every year, up to 200 master students and 300 PhD will be sponsored to study in the institute of CAS around China.This is the most highest paying Full Scholarship in china.The Duration of
CAS TWAS Government Scholarship offering programs in the English Language as well as in Chinese. CAS TWAS Scholarship in China is a free scholarship to study in China. Before applying applicants need to provide Acceptance letter in the application form and must submit a Research Proposal.
CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020
- Organization: ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
- Universities: USTC/UCAS or CAS affiliated institute
- Courses: All courses are available
- Degree: Master/PhD
- Award: Full-Funded
- Number of Awards: 500 Plus
- Nationality: International
Deadline: 31 March 2020
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talent is an alliance with now CAS TWAS Scholarship 2020. CAS TWAS is the most famous scholarship from China.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Medical insurance
- Free Accommodation
- Stipend :
- 3000 RMB For Mater
- 6000 RMB For PhD
About ANSO Alliance with CAS TWAS Scholarship
CAS TWAS fellowship is an alliance by ANSO Scholarship for young talents.
The ANSO Scholarship provides young students/scholars who are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue postgraduate education.
At the colleges or schools of the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of CAS around China.
USTC/UCAS CAS TWAS scholarship in China is offering a wide range of courses with an alliance of ANSO Young talent.
The CAS TWAS President Fellowship 2020 will provide a Full China Scholarship for all the international Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Must be an International Students
- For Master Program Student should have bachelor’s degree & maximum age of 30 years
- For PhD Programs Students should have Master`s Degree & Maximum age of 35 years
- Be in Good physical and mental health
- Have the strong skills for research or interest in research
- Prove the Proficiency of English or Chinese.
Here is a list of required documents. For USTC/UCAS Scholarship in china you need to find out your supervisor first and get acceptance letter from it then collect these documents then apply for a scholarship to study in China.
- Copy of Passport
- Academics Certificates
- Two Recommendations
- Copies of Awards, Honors, Publications and If Any.
- Research proposal
- Physical Examination form
- Proof of English proficiency Letter or Chinese Language
How to apply For CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020
Please follow the steps below
- Check the Eligibility Criteria above.
- Find the related Supervisor from UCAS/USTC or CAS or Affiliated colleges and get an Acceptance letter from him/her
- Prepare your Application (Documents Arrangements)
- Apply online to the Respective University from where you will get the acceptance letter
- Apply Online to the Scholarship