Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2020 to United States of America (Fully Funded)
World Movement for Democracy is inviting 3 Months Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program in United States of America (U.S.A). Hurford Youth Fellowship is Fully Funded Exchange Program & is open For All Nationalities. This Program will focused on Youth Leadership Skills. This Program will cover All of your cost.The Hurford Youth Exchange Program seeks to build Leadership among potential candidates.
Applicants age should not be more than 30 Years. Location of Fully Funded Exchange Program is in Washington, DC. Upon the successful completion of each fellowship, the fellows serve as a regional/country focal point, working with the Hurford Youth Fellowship Alumni Network to remain involved and take the lead in World Youth Movement activities.
Every Year USA announced many Exchange Opportunities. This year Hurford Youth Leadership has been announced. Also Dont Forget to apply in OKP Scholarships in Netherlands 2021 Fully Funded 2nd Round & University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded.
Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2020 Details
Country: United States of America
Duration: 3 Months
Dates: March 1st, 2021 to 31st May 2021
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1st July 2020
What is Hurford Youth Fellowship Program
- The Hurford Youth Fellowship Program seeks to build the leadership skills from around the world. Through the Program, young activists spend 3 months at the World Movement’s Secretariat
- Hurford Youth Fellows engage in strategic meeting, conduct research, and organize and lead presentations, online discussions, and information-sharing sessions on key democracy issues.
- Upon the successful completion of each fellowship, the fellows serve as a regional/country focal point, working with the Hurford Youth Fellowship Alumni Network to remain involved and take the lead in World Youth Movement activities.
What Benefits you will get?
Hurford is an Fully Funded International Exchange Program so put down your tensions related to expenses. They will cover the following expenses of selected applicants.
- Monthly Stipend for Living Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Round Trip Air Travel Tickets
- Fellows are provided with a Fully Equipped Office, including Internet and Email Access, and a Limited Budget for Fellowship Related Long-Distance Phone calls.
Read this article 27 Tuition Free Universities in Germany 2020 |Free Education|
Applicants Activity in Washington D.C
- Conduct research on one topic related to the democracy themes.
- Take part in planning and implementing other activities of the World Movement/World Youth
- Participate in relevant events and discussions in Washington, D.C., to deepen understanding of
issues and build working relationships.
- Identify, compile, present, and creatively share discussion materials and results.
- Each fellow will also make at least one formal presentation of their work during their fellowship.
- Presentations may be open to the public or geared to a more select audience and will typically focus on the fellow’s research topic.
- Applicants can apply from any corner of the world it means NO Restriction of Nationality.
- Applicants age should Not be more than 30 years
- They Must Demonstrate a strong interest in Democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy in their respective communities, as well as worldwide. Youth affiliated with civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
- English Language is compulsory, You have to submit your form in English language.
Selection will be based on a set of criteria including demonstrated activism or interest in the advancement of democracy, a desire to network with others, and a clear explanation of how the fellowship will benefit their own efforts for advancing democracy.
The Applicant Form has four sections:
- Personal Information
- Project Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
Project Proposal: Your project proposal is the most important part of your fellowship application. It should be clear, concise, and comprehensible to individuals outside your own field or concentration. Your proposal must correspond to one of the following three Democracy themes:
- Defending Democratic Space
- Promoting Inclusive Governance
- Strengthening Democratic Leadership
How To Apply For Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program
All application materials should be uploaded in the application portal Link is here: https://www.nedfellowships.org/
If you applied last year, you will need to create a new profile using a new email address. This Scholarship is officially taken by this source Check Here: