Nanyang Technology University Jobs in Singapore 2021 | All Can Apply Opportunity Desk
One of the Top University of Singapore is inviting applicants for Nanyang Technology University Jobs in Singapore 2021. NTU is a Leading Research University in the World. So, Apply for Assitant Professorship at this University is a Grear Opportunity for International Applicants. Applicants having Any Nationality are eligible. Nanyang Assistant Research Jobs in Singapore 2021 Does Not require Any IELTS/TOEFL requirement.
In 2020 the University was Ranked 18th in Shanghai World Ranking and 91st Among QS World Top 100 Universities. Try to Make a Good Career by joining this Opportunity. Besides this, NTU Offers many International scholarships to pursue Bachelor, Masters & PhD Degree Program. Almost all Academic Fields are available. You will get a Maximum Stipend through NTU Scholarship in Singapore.
No Application Fee of Applying. Receive a Salary of up to $1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K). The Research Assistant Professorship (RAP) scheme aims to attract early career researchers focusing on research in, particularly competitive areas. The RAP Recipients must be sought after and of the highest rank. They are expected to bring special skills and expertise to NTU. More Details regarding this Position is given below.
Nanyang Technology University Jobs in Singapore 2021 Details
- Country: Singapore
- University: Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Job Name: Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP)
- Research Grant: Up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K)
- Deadline: 30th September 2021
List of Jobs at NTU
- Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP)
- Research Assistant Professorship (RAP)
- Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship (PPF)
- Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKYPDF)
- Accelerating Creativity and Excellence (ACE)
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K)
- Enjoy attractive package and other benefits
- Free Accommodation
- Play lead roles in the university’s integrative research
- The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
- Personal Details, Education Details, Employment History, Short executive summary of a Research project
- Publication List (with information on citation and impact factor)
- Three (3) References
- Cover Letter (what you have to offer and why you chose NTU)
- Detailed proposal of your research project
- CV with Full Publication List
- Early career researchers from a reputable university is eligible
- PhD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years are also eligible
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
NOTE: Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted. Shortlisted NAP candidates (i.e. NAP Finalists) will be notified by mid-Dec 2021, and be invited for selection interviews and a campus visit to NTU (if situation permits) in Feb 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
How To Apply
If you are an Early Career Researcher and are ready to lead your research group independently, Click Here to Submit your Application for the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship & Apply Online Here.