Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022 | Top 8 Universities of Australia Opportunity Desk | Full Free Scholarships
Are you planning to pursue your’s Master degree at an Australian University? So, Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022 is best for you. You will study at any Top 8 universities in Australia. Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship is a Future Scholarship in Australia. Up to 17 Fully Funded Scholarships will be awarded to International applicants. This Leadership program will help you in forming a global network of connections. Depending upon the Course, the Duration can be 2 To 3 Years.
Australia is a Dream Destination for many People. Choose, Study in Australia Without IELTS. Australia is among those countries offering Grants, Safest Environment to International Students & First Class Educational Opportunities to Students. Australia is the best country to live and study in. Top & Excellent Research-based universities are taking active participation in Fully Funded Scholarships by the Westpac Future Leaders Program 2022.
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship supports Australia’s future leaders by providing an enriching postgraduate experience for talented individuals to study at one of Australia’s leading universities and participate in a bespoke, 9 months, Leadership Development Program. Up to 17 scholarships valued at up to $120,000 over, typically, 2-3 years, will be awarded in 2022 for research or coursework studies at the postgraduate level. Consideration for fourth-year funding will be given in exceptional circumstances to Ph.D. applicants.
Westpac Australian Scholarships 2022 Details
- Host Country: Australia
- Degree: Master’s & PhD degree programs
- Duration: 2 years, 4 years
- Deadline: September 01, 2022
Masters by coursework – the program must be completed within 2 years
Masters by research – the program must be completed within 3 years
Ph.D. – the program must be completed within 4 years.
List of Universities
The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship program is offered in the areas of world-class standing at the following universities:
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
The scholarship program is valued at up to $120,000 and includes:
- Support for your study or research The Scholarship supports university course fees (for coursework applicants) and assists with living expenses. Scholarship funding may also be used for domestic travel to attend conferences or undertake other fieldwork within Australia.
- Leadership Development Program
- International Experience
- Westpac 100 Scholars Network – the “W100” Money can help launch a vision but it takes a network of inspired and inspiring people to sustain it. Currently at over 500 and growing by 100 scholars a year across our five scholarship programs, this network connects those with bold ideas to build a better future for all Australians.
- All 100 Westpac Scholars from our five scholarship programs will come together in Sydney in March 2022 to participate in tailored workshops.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (NZ citizens who are not also Australian citizens are not eligible)
- You must have completed your 1st Undergraduate degree after 1 September 2016, or will end by 31 December 2021
- You have chosen to undertake a full-time Masters by coursework or research, or a PhD at a Participating University
- For Ph.D. and Masters by research applicants only, a Letter of Support is required from your university from your supervisor, Dean of the Faculty Head of School, or equivalent
- If successful, you must attend the Leadership Development Program Sydney Residential, 13-18 February 2022, and the Westpac Scholars’ Summit, 7-8 April 2022, both held in Sydney.
- Academic excellence and achievements are important
- Ability to articulate how their proposed program of study has the potential to contribute to the future growth and prosperity of Australia in one of the Trust’s priority funding areas
- A desire to be part of and contribute to the Westpac 100 Scholars Network
- A strong sense of connection to Australia and commitment to improving the lives of others.
- Stage 1: First Round Shortlisting – Westpac Scholars Trust shortlisting
- Stage 2: Online assessment
- Stage 3: University shortlisting
- Stage 4: National Assessment Centre – 7-8 December
- Your CV of no more than two pages of 10-point Arial font and line spacing of 1.5.
- Certified copy of all university academic transcript
- A letter of Support is required from your university (for Ph.D. and Masters by Research applicants only) from your supervisor,
- Two References Letters are required.
How To Apply?
Application Process is Online. All shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview in Sydney. The Westpac Scholars Trust will nominate which date candidates will attend and advise of date allocated when finalists are selected.